Saturday Sept 17th, 7pm $25 entry.

TOURNAMENT IS CANCELLED!!

Apparently I cant be in two places at once..Dam lol

Comments

• No offense, but this tournament seems very un-player friendly.

First off, you're only paying out the top 3 places for a 24 player MTT. That's very top heavy. I would hate to play through 20 players then bubble in 4th place. Huge wast of time The general rule of thumb is to pay the top 3 spots, plus 1 place for every extra table. So Top 5 would be standard, at least the Top 4.

Next, why are you taking a 'optional' rake (and that's what it is) for expenses like tables, chairs and cards? As a host, this is your responsibility to cover those costs, don't forward them to your players.

Finally, you might get more players if you post what city this game is in!
  • Johnnie isn't the rule of thumb 1 payout per table of 10 Minimum? It will be 3 tables of 8 with the top 3 paying out %50-30-20 ? Your saying with 24 players 4th should get there entry back?

The option is exactly what it is, no one is forcing you to get the extra chips, it pays for food/drinks mostly.
    I had a big spread of hot home cooked meal for players yesterday. I have a great spot to play better then most that I played in around here. Cards are not cheap and neither is chips, the website isn't free neither. And I don't RAKE thats against the law!!

Lastly I forgot to put Brampton like my other posts, thanks.

Cheers Rodney
    JohnnieH wrote: »
    No offense, but this tournament seems very un-player friendly.

First off, you're only paying out the top 3 places for a 24 player MTT. That's very top heavy. I would hate to play through 20 players then bubble in 4th place. Huge wast of time The general rule of thumb is to pay the top 3 spots, plus 1 place for every extra table. So Top 5 would be standard, at least the Top 4.

Next, why are you taking a 'optional' rake (and that's what it is) for expenses like tables, chairs and cards? As a host, this is your responsibility to cover those costs, don't forward them to your players.

Finally, you might get more players if you post what city this game is in!