Brantford $250 Bounty Tourney

Anyone else playing this on Sunday ? $7500 chips, 30min blinds and $25 bounty chip.

Comments

• My bad the bounties are $50 !!
  • Things started out very well in this tourney, I flopped some great hands and every time I got to showdown, I had the best hand, so later, when I bet players would just get out of my way.

I chipped up to about $14k at the first break, then I got moved to a new table. The cards went ice cold and I folded for the next hour or so. No pot was ever limped, except once, then I raised 5x BB with Q-7s, but because I hadn't played a hand in a long time, every one folded.

Even though its 30min blinds, the levels jump up quick. After 5 hours of play, we were at $800 / $1600 with $200 antes and the average stack was $28k, not very deep at all. I was sitting at $21k at this point.

After the second break the short stack at our table had $1200 chips, less than a Big blind, he is UTG and goes all in and I re-raise with A-9 to isollate. He flips over J-Tos. Board runs out:

K-T-6 then I spike an Ace on the turn, river is a Queen, more than doubling the short stack. And that was my only shot at a bounty all game.

Next hand I get dealt A-Jos in the high jack (we are 7 handed at this point, one from two tables).
    I raise all in, just hoping to steal the blinds and antes ($3800 each hand to start) and get called by the SB who has 5-5 and about $5k more than me.

Board runs out J-7-5 - Ace on the turn gives me some hope but a 4 on the river seals my fate and I am out in 21st. Hopefully I run better in the deep stacks events.
  • Did this $250 bounty sell out at 80 players?
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Did this $250 bounty sell out at 80 players?

Yes it did.
  • dj, why dont you make a bap for the deepstack event. I would be interested.
  • payperview wrote: »
    dj, why dont you make a bap for the deepstack event. I would be interested.

I already have and it has been sold out. Maybe next time.
  • payperview wrote: »
    dj, why dont you make a bap for the deepstack event. I would be interested.

slow troll!!! :D