Season 17 Game 1 Player's List

Okay okay...time to get this party rebooted.

Its been a while since the last season, but its time to get another season underway here on The Hill. Not much changing, other than you either have had met/played me in the past, or you know a regular that will vouch for you. Any potential new members who don't fit either of these can PM me and we'll work something out.

Game 1 is Thursday Sept 8, cards are in the air by 8pm as per my cellphone. You are in your seat and ready to play by that time or have called me in advance to inform me you'll be abit late. You have two blind levels to show up, otherwise after that, your stack is removed from play.

Since I won the last SET game, I'll have the snacks and softdrinks available.

LET'S PLAY!!
Who's in??

AJ
HotRod
GarryC
Milo
HighFlyer
Athenaios
Pkerface9
Wetts
MiltonSlim
Ally
Shifty
Compuease
Mr Chatty
McFlip
CrazyKoby

Comments

• HotRod004 wrote: »
    in!! Rod

PM sent with address. Welcome to The Hill
  • In . . .
  • Can't make it as I'm working the afternoon shift for the next 2 weeks. I'll see you guys in week 3.
  • I have our local "trophy" game on the 17th and I could use the warm up. I'm in.
  • Count me in !

Milton Slim
  • let the spewing begin...in
  • I don't think the lay off hurt my game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

LOL

Milton Slim
    Someone has to go out first
  • No Mcflip, ACDC or Asxn to start the season? Mike you're giving me a head start ;).
  • lol. In next week.
  • Is that really Pkerface9 that I see trying to make a comeback? Just like old times, I'm in! Will try to make a lot of the Ching games, especially before the Royal... Getta get as much inside info as I can..
  • Secret card anyone?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Is that really Pkerface9 that I see trying to make a comeback?

The one and only. Greg was actually my very first guest to my very first ever hosted game way back. Should almost be granted a freeroll just for that...almost ;)
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Secret card anyone?

It's the ?? of ???

Private message sent

Milton Slim
  • wold like to join for this season. i was there last season with tom, hope that's okay to play.
  • eduardo99 wrote: »
    wold like to join for this season. i was there last season with tom, hope that's okay to play.

Yes, Eduardo, I remember you. You're welcome to play any time, but I got a PM saying you weren't coming this week. Is that still right?
  • hey Aj...just finished work..can u sign me up...thanks
  • MR.Chatty wrote: »
    hey Aj...just finished work..can u sign me up...thanks

Only if you promise to tone it down abit, okay? You're IN
  • No Mcflip, ACDC or Asxn to start the season? Mike you're giving me a head start ;).

Head Start?!?!? Nahhhh...

Just a bit under the weather after returning from Fidel's hideout.

Not to mention... Justyce's first week at JK. FYI, my first visit to principal office today at 10am. Yup, everything's going to go well. Need another Caribbean vacation.

What else, ohh and there's the NFL season starting tonite. Go pack!!!

NEways, me in..., should be late but I'll donate.

MC
  • MR.Chatty wrote: »
    hey Aj...just finished work..can u sign me up...thanks

Bringing my ear protection . . . :D
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Yes, Eduardo, I remember you. You're welcome to play any time, but I got a PM saying you weren't coming this week. Is that still right?
    Thanks for the reply, your right I was not comming tonight be will be there next week. I even tried leaving at 7pm tonight and by 7:30pm I was still in Toronto and decide to turn back because of the traffice. Next week and future weeks I will already be in Brampton making it much easier to attend, have fun and see you all next week, Eduardo
  • Oh the shame. ROCKS TOOK IT DOWN.

Greg Pkrfce9, who hasn't been here in about three years, took it down tonight, with SuperMod Jeff Compuease putting up a struggle for second place. At least Keith made third to save some face on The Hill!!

All in all a great game. Nothing too rowdy happened, the beats weren't THAT bad, and all the players had a good time. Well, except maybe Wetts. He left early...REAL early!!

Great to see so many return after a long break. Hope to see you all again in the upcoming weeks.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    ... At least made third to save some face on The Hill!!
    ahhem...!

Great to have the hill back in action. Same good solid poker as usual. And i was just kidding about that rope business AJ, lol.
    Would of been nice to see some rivalry between "THE GARY" and the "MILO STRATEGY" tho.

K
  • Thanks AJ, great time as always... Will be back.
  • Nice win Greg and congrats to Jeff and Keith. Good to be back at the Hill, see you all next week.

AJ I forgot to give you the money for the Copaq's so I will tonight or at next week's game if you don't come tonight.