Park Street Poker Pit Satellite's to Main Event

The Park Street Poker Pit
“...Offering lucrative cash games and tournaments since 2005. ”
- Pit Boss
Satellites to the Main Event
Tuesday, February 8th 2005 - 7:00pm
We will be running $10 or $20 Single Table Tournaments where for every $100 in the pot one person will receive an entry chip into The Main Event taking place Saturday February 12 2005.
You will receive 1000 chips. The blinds will begin at 10/20 increasing at 20 minute increments.
Email parkstpokerpit@hotmail.com or PM here to reserve your seat today
Main Event:
1. stpboy *won entry*
2. lamb_of_john *paid*
3. Shopsy
4. Jay Brown
5. Jody H.
6. Steve Block
7. Steve B. Friend
8. John Lambert
9. Chris Markham
10. pkrfce9 (greg)
11. Geoff C.
12. Graham I.
13. Allen P.
14. Pete V. *won entry*
15. Mark, friend of Geoff C.
16. Omar
17. Omar+1
18. Zithal *won entry*
19. Mark R.
20. Larry L.
21. Paul S.
22. Mike (PaulS. Friend)
23. Stefan S.
24. Andrew R.
25. Michael D.
26. Ionstorm
27. Jeff Campbell
28. Mark R +1
29. CanadaKev
30. Jason Cheesman
31. Mark R +2
32. Mark R +3
33. Pokerpimp2 Friend
34. Pokerpimp2's Friend Rick
35. Cameron Wilson
36. Brent Wilson
Main Event Waiting List
Satellite:
1. stpboy
2. lamb_of_john
3. Terry B.
4. Ryan_yo
5. Kenny
6. Mark B.
7. Zithal
8. Brian H.
9. Michelle "Michy" H.
10. Kate "stpgirl" S.
11. Mario
12. Allen P.
13. Heather M.
14. Steve B.
15. Jackie M.
16. Paul J.
17. Hank Ryder
18. Craig S.
19. Phil P.
20. Tom "I am your fasha" M.
21. Jon C.
22. Duggy
23. Pete V.
24. Marleene
*if you have registered for the Main Event and do not see your name above please PM me as soon as possible so I can add your name to the list.
The Poker Pit

Comments

• it's starting to get full kids...........

some poeple out side of the forum are interested, so get those e-mails in and work booked off fast. we plan on a bit of a waiting list for this one.

thanks guys
    johnny
  • Spots still open for the Satellite, THIS TUESDAY FEB 8th!!! Some spots still remain for the $100 buy-in Main Event THIS SATURDAY FEB 12th. Email parkstpokerpit@hotmail.com

stp
  • Hey,

Just wanted to say thanks to the Poker Pit guys, Had a great time Tuesday night. Looking forward to the next one. A good group of guys and gals were on hand.

Thanks for putting up with me as I got use to playing live again.

Ciao for now.

Terry
  • no worries terry.

4TH ???????????

I cant believe it!!!!!!!!!

thanks
    johnny
  • yeah it was nice meeting everyone, to bad johnny, but at least u did better than me, good luck for you all on saturday
  • Thanks to all who came out and were patient enough with us through our first tournament. I had a great time and saw some great poker being played. It was awesome to see all of the new faces and play with some of the old ones.

The tourament ended up having 22 players compete for a total prize pool of $365. It equaled out to 3 satellite entries worth $105, 4th getting $30 and 5th with $20.

Here are the final results from 22 to the winners!

In her first tournament ever, a big fan of Annie Duke. #22 Michelle.

Playing with the old boys on Thursday nights must be very different. Here is a bit of advice: When you don't have a pair after the river card is layed...FOLD! #21 My Dad (Tom Mc.)

A fun guy to have at the table, "who just screamed?" "oh, that's Mario, he's out in 20th."

Perhaps missing the support of her husband Paul for this one, Marleen finished in 19th place.

Trying to outlast his two car mates was much more difficult then it appeared. I can honestly say that I'm surprised that Steve B. finished in a dissapointing 18th place, I expected to see you in the top 10. Next time for sure!

Stone faced Jonathan finished in 17th place.

"i really just went out because I wanted to get going home, Steve was waiting for me". Well AJ vs. QJ will send you home everytime Jackie, glad you liked the "under ground room", the one that is in the attic. Pleasure to see you out. Jackie finished in 16th place.

Kenny lost a large hand on what he must have thought was a blind steal from the button. Rob (zithals) A7 vs. Q5, flop A 5 10. I guess if Rob didn't have the ace it would have been a good move. Thanks for coming Kenny, a joy to have you at the table. Kenny finished in 15th place.

Phil was handed a tough blow early on and could never really seem to get on track. His AK vs. Zithals KK was no good. Seemed to be card dead all night but clearly a solid player. Finished in 14th

Craig was a battler. Seemed to be getting some nice starting hands but not hitting the board, doesn't get worse then that. His play, as was phils, is very solid. Craig finished in 13th place.

Alan's deceptive looks (look at my chips, look at his chips, look at his cards, look at me) kept most of us guessing all night. Alan played well and finished in 12th position.

Terry, a great guy to have at the table. I saw Terry make some great lay downs but just didn't seem to be hitting the flop as much as others were. Getting desperate Terry's A5 was no good for my JJ. Terry finished in 11th place.

It's never good to go out on a bad beat, I expected Ryan "duggy" to be at the final table. Perhaps it was having to sit with such beautiful women that distracted him from his ultimate goal. Ryan finished in 10th place.

Ryder was short stacked and thought it might be best to put his money in when the gettin' is good. Against two cagey women with bigger hands, maybe you could get lucky! K10 vs. AQ vs. 88, an 8 fell on the flop and Kenny was out in 9th along with .....

Very pleased with her performance in her first tournament ever, Kate was unlucky in loosing with a coin flip hand AQ vs. 88. Kate eliminated two players early on and definitely got a thirst for live poker action. Watch out for Kate at further Poker Pit Events. Congrats on your 8th place finish!

Brian "XshaftedX", good game little buddy. How much fun is it to sit across from you and try to get a read on you with that little smile on your face. You played a tight solid game, nice work on making the final table. Finished in 7th place.

Heather came to the final table with a very respectable stack but kept running into my dominating hands (AJ vs. KJ, AK vs. QJ, 99 vs. 89) three hands in a row where she limped and I raised. Eventually was eliminated by yours truly when my K7 flopped a boat and her K10 didn't hit the 10 she needed. Great playing Heather, 6th place.

The blinds got to much for Mark and he ran into Aces when he was all in Short stacked. "you got to know when to hold em', know when to fold em'...know when to walk away...." Glad you had a good time Mark 5th place $20!

Johnny aggressive aggressive Johnny. Johnny made several moves throughout the night that were downright nasty. Showing bluff after bluff and not getting called. His aggressive nature got the best of him when his Q10 ran into A9 sooted. Great game, 4th place finish $30.

Rob "Zithal" had a huge stack early on dwindle away on him against some huge hands, in particular his A high flush vs my Kings over 7's. Rob tightened up his play and made his way to the Main Event tournament. Excellent playing as usual Rob. Finished top 3 $105 Entry Chip.

Pete V. waited for his moments to strike and strike he did taking out the 4th place Johnny with A9 hearts. Very well played Pete, see you on Saturday. Top 3 finish $105 Entry Chip.

Last but not least, "this tournament is rigged!!" I believe I heard that a few times last night. Of course, early on in the tournament I had to re-buy when my top two pair ran into a straight. After the re-buy period Iw as down to 300 chips and needed to add-on. I doubled up right away with my set of Kings and made my down to the final table where I kept hitting huge hands for a 7 handed table. Thanks to all that came, see you again. stpboy top 3 Finish $105 Entry Chip.

stp