Pokerstars Cashout

Due to online pokers recent collapse, I've been withdrawing extra funds from my accounts ASAP so I won't get caught again (ala FTP).

Anyhow, tried a withdrawel tonight / this morning on Stars. Normally, after you type the amount you're withdrawing, it takes you to an optional field where you would pick the method. I've used both Instadebit and E-cheque in the past.

After typing the amount, a pop up comes in saying:

Your cashout is fully or partially designated to be credited back to ECHECK as you've used ECHECK to deposit previously.

Your cashout request cannot be processed at this time as ECHECK is temporarily unavailable. Please make another cashout request later.

We apologize for any invonvenience.

Due to the events of the past 3 months, this has me a tad worried. If Echeck was down, why wouldn't they allow me to use Instadebit?

Comments

• T8urmoney wrote: »
    Due to online pokers recent collapse, I've been withdrawing extra funds from my accounts ASAP so I won't get caught again (ala FTP).
    +1. Until the US government's multi-billion dollar assault against PokerStars is over, I won't deposit any money there.
  • Went through OK this morning.......
  • yeah it was unavailable for deposit too though, my buddy told me it wasnt working. Glad its working again though haha.
  • yeah it was unavailable for deposit too though, my buddy told me it wasnt working. Glad its working again though haha.

for sure, hard not to assume the worst anymore
  • of course haha, I was worried as I read your first post haha
  • ********** HELPING PEOPLE POST!!!!!!!!************

There are a few online sites that are having processor issues with instadebit, their is a delay of unspecified time period on when this will be fixed, I am not sure about e-check but it sounds like the same issue so be warned that you should not use instadebit right now.

I had to go through 40 minutes of live chat on a site for them just to locate my funds and I have a withdrawal still up in the air.
  • I used instadebit today to transfer funds around...withdrawal and deposit...working fine over here.

The echeck thing was likely nothing more than a hiccup.
  • I've been using e-checks for Stars for withdrawals and have never had an issue. For the past several (even after Black Friday) I've had funds in my account within 48 hours.