wcoop bap?

Thinking of doing a wcoop bap, it will be pricey so wanted to know what people thought. From what Ive looked at I have a list of about 27 tourneys with a total buyins of about $21069. Which would mean selling at 1.2:1 1% would be $252.83. Of course there are prob a couple i might miss and you would get your % back for that tourney. I could split it up into 2 seperate baps to make them cheaper or would it be better to keep them together. Only comment if you will be interested in buying, also no reserving now but ill be posting sometime in the next 2 days.

Comments

• Split it up maybe into 2 or 3 baps
  • For something that big you could go to 2p2 and sell out relatively quickly, I would do smaller separate ones for the purposes of this forum, or sell a smaller amount in fractions of a percent.
  • Split but also give options to buy a full set. Split either by game type or week maybe
  • what do your stats look like?
  • darbday wrote: »
    what do your stats look like?

betrthanforboon :D
  • Like discussed do Small med and large package.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    betrthanforboon :D

This is GOLD. Like Macke begging Buzzzardd to show after a re-raise got him to fold.

Macke: Whatta ya have . . . whatta ya have?
    Appropriate response: You beat.
  • lol more doing it for the forum, get people involved and stuff, would rather win money for you guys then people from another forum, on the flip side, would rather lose theres haha. You could always buy at fractions. Just though having like .25% of everything would be better then having some of 1 and none of the other because for the scoop i won money in 1 set and lost in the other. kinda felt bad haha
  • well I did it by buyins. Small, medium, large and a seperate ME one. will be posted tomorrow sometime.
  • im likely in!
  • I will be in for a piece.
  • I might be interested in investing ~1k, but only if it's spread over the entire WCOOP or at leastl most of them. The I might part depends on my rent and how much I can feel I can afford when school starts next monday but I'm probably interested