Barrie Bounty/Shootout/Matrix Sept 3

On Saturday September 3rd Barrie Poker Den Presents the 1st Summer Shootout!

****Based on 30 players**** Will adjust if we get more!
The buy in will be $100

$90 to prize pool $10 to lunch and dinner (Pop, Pizza, Burgers, hot dogs)

Registration is 12-12:45

Each player will play 3 different Sit and Go's. (1:00pm SNG, Lunch, 4pmSNG 6:20pm, Dinner, Final table and Cash Games)

$15 from each players buy in will go towards each individual sit and go. Top 3 from every Sit and go will be paid as well. $75 for first $45 for second and $30 for third.

In addition you will also receive points based upon where you Finnish in each Sit and go. 1 for 10th, 2 for 9th, 3 for 8th , 4 for 7th , 5 for 6th ,6 for 5th ,7 for 4th ,8 for 3rd 9 for 2nd and 10 for 1st. In addition you will receive 1 point for every person you knock out and 5 points for a win 3 for a 2nd and 1 for third.

$45 from every player will go towards the overall prize pool!

At the end of the 3 sit and goes the top 10 players in points will advance to a final table!

They will play to a winner with the top 3 getting paid. 1st $700 2nd $400 3rd$250

The final table will be 20 min blinds with 5k Starting stacks as well as a bonus 100 tournament chips for every point accumulated over the first 3 sit and goes. A dealer will be provided.

For lunch and dinner I was planning on ordering 6 Party Pizza’s as well have about 50 dogs and 40 burgers as well may be a sub platter from subway and 3 cases of pop and 2 cases of water…. Of course this will be adjusted accordingly to accommodate how many people come. Any money left over from lunch or dinner will go to the Dealer for the final table.

Comments

• sounds pretty interesting. How does one sign up for it? Is this run by a club?

• Hey PokerJAH - I have a facebook group but will keep an updated list both there and here!!!!

Not run by a club just run by myself, usually do 1 every 1-2 months!

We have gotten 30-35 out for the past 3 tourneys, so i expect to have another good turnout… 90+10 the +10 goes towards POP burgers hotdogs and pizza essentially a rake free game…nothing goes to the house….

It’s a first come first serve and we are taking up to 40 players at this time!

So if your interested i can PM you the address and my email!
  • hey man i live in penetanguishene and i play nearly everyday online and a few times a week at a buddies , i was wondering if me and 1-3 people could register for your tourney! would be nice to play with new people for a change , email me at k_usssh@hotmail.com , cheers !
  • Ill send you a quick email with the details!
  • Bump, Almost full....5 seats left
  • still waitin for the email , you can txt me at 705 543 1945
  • please let me know i am very interested and it will be me and a buddy thank you
  • Congrats to Mike Leah (goleafsgoeh) on the win!