Options

sunday fungood

2»

Comments

• gl betrthanphil, cant wait to see where you finish
  • darbday wrote: »
    now i posted this cause i felt i butchered my stack here but....

firstly before adding bluffs i think his range is like

TT+,AQs+,KQs,AQo+,KQo

which we are 98.8% a dog to i got.....then ill add the fact they he sometimes continues to bluff his pairs sometimes but sometimes he checks his pairs behind knowing theres no value if i missed and will likely call if i wasn't on a draw.....

then i decide 20bbs or so left was better than the shot...but i hate it all the way

Do you really think he folds 77-99 and AJs utg with 70 bbs? Maybe this is my leak? lol I don't fold those utg with that stack..and I consider my utg range pretty tight..he can be continuing with these hands if he has us on the flush draw or smaller pair...again, we are pretty disguised.....I also think holding QQ takes a lot of the AQ and KQ hands out of the picture...with any "q" hands removed...(and my range) we become a favorite...
  • DennisG wrote: »
    Do you really think he folds 77-99 and AJs utg with 70 bbs? Maybe this is my leak? lol I don't fold those utg with that stack..and I consider my utg range pretty tight..he can be continuing with these hands if he has us on the flush draw or smaller pair...again, we are pretty disguised.....I also think holding QQ takes a lot of the AQ and KQ hands out of the picture...with any "q" hands removed...(and my range) we become a favorite...
    aren't the queens removed by stove...

im not saying he doesn't open 7-9 tho.....im saying he checks the river back alot with them....he doesn't bluff 100 percent of his air.....
  • that was a sick snap call bvb with kqo
    that was a sick snap call bvb with kqo
    watching me get beat up in game after game? lol they are kicking my ass tonight.
    aren't the queens removed by stove...

im not saying he doesn't open 7-9 tho.....im saying he checks the river back alot with them....he doesn't bluff 100 percent of his air.....

not sure..?

I was thinking he could betting with worse thinking you missed your flush..
  • DennisG wrote: »
    not sure..?

I was thinking he could betting with worse thinking you missed your flush..
    definetly mistakenly turning there hand into a bluff yes....but also sometimes checking back after there first two barrels didn't work....i just think we can't put those extra hands fully in his range....i think its more we are crushed plus a few bluffs....
    definetly mistakenly turning there hand into a bluff yes....but also sometimes checking back after there first two barrels didn't work....i just think we can't put those extra hands fully in his range....i think its more we are crushed plus a few bluffs....

Fair enough. Even though we cut our stack significantly, I guess we still have room to play.. I find myself thinking (in a spot like this)..that it's all or none here..I hate that 20bb stack.