PT3 Problem

I'll start by saying I'm a computer idiot..........

Have PT3, and I've had some old tourney results from FTP skewed, in that I happen to be up 4mirrion on FTP in March, and .5mirrion in January.

I've figured out it was from those multi-entry Big Little's they were running (at least I think so).

Anyhoo, need to find out how to fix those tourney results, so I have a more realistic year. Running Windows 7 btw.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• id post this on the pt3 forum sounds a little specific. theres a tournement>>>enter results in the function bar but don't know if that would help.

the forum their has helped out with some complex issues.....if you can't sort through there suggests after you post i could prob help that...
  • i had this same problem as well with the big little tournament. i had to just delete the specific tournament results.

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f8/ftp-big-little-24517/
  • darbday wrote: »
    id post this on the pt3 forum sounds a little specific. theres a tournement>>>enter results in the function bar but don't know if that would help.

yeah, tks..........did the trick, just had to adjust amount won from 3 million to zero........roi took a hit