just wanna throw a topic out there.

Just a question.
Which do you guys prefer and for what reason.
cash games? Mtt? Shit an goes?

Always a question that comes up at my home games. Just wanna know the forums take on it. Thanks.

Comments

• i prefer turbo! people play them wrongerest i think.....or just suits my strengths
  • I tend to play sngs, with some MTT's thrown in and the very occassional cash table. I like being able to set aside a block of time and knowing I'll be done in roughly 90 minutes, rather than getting caught in heater and having to stop halfway through it.
  • I prefer MTT SNGs and MTTs plus single table SNGs to even out the variance of the other two. For some reason, online cash games are not good for me.
  • Turbos are played probably the worst, people dont wait or grasp hand strength properly
  • getem76 wrote: »
    Turbos are played probably the worst, people dont wait or grasp hand strength properly
    darbday wrote: »
    i prefer turbo! people play them wrongerest i think.....or just suits my strengths

SNGS mostly for me online, just because they are most consistent and profitable. Some cash game, blow the profits on both trying to ship MTTS when I have more time.

I really like turbos SNG's now, since the whole strategy for me realy is try to aquire around 2.5-3 start stacks with ramped agresion then slamming the tight asses on the bubble.

Much less waiting.
  • Just a question.
    Which do you guys prefer and for what reason.
    cash games? Mtt? Shit an goes?

Always a question that comes up at my home games. Just wanna know the forums take on it. Thanks.

Please choose more descriptive thread titles.