jungleman12 cates a cheater as well

Dan 'jungleman12' Cates Admits to Multi-Accounting - CardPlayer.com

seriously, who is not a friggin' cheater? no wonder poker has such a bad rep.

Comments

• 4 sessions it say there but still....strange they seem like they are too competitive to do that...i didn't know cole south was involved in the hand histories that were used to rape isildur....doesn't come off as that kind of guy...did he know what he was doing?
  • It is getting harder and harder to defend the online poker world to ppl who are not involved already. Not a good thing considering we want to be attracting more fish! :mad:
  • darbday wrote: »
    4 sessions it say there but still....strange they seem like they are too competitive to do that...i didn't know cole south was involved in the hand histories that were used to rape isildur....doesn't come off as that kind of guy...did he know what he was doing?

yeah, only four sessions, but still. cheating is cheating even if you only cheat once.

there were a few names listed there that i was not aware of actually.
  • After reading these things from Dogishead and the whole scandal I am pretty sure for the most part...between ghosting/coaching and other forms of communication this is a regular occurrence in the higher stakes.

I think because the pool of players is very small and the game is getting tougher buying pieces of each other's action increases their own profits and it's easy to sit with your horse and help them crush someone....age old 2 brains are better than one.
  • Sorry if I'm confused by multi-accounting do they mean he had multiple accounts on the same table at a time or just used a false account?
  • JtotheLew wrote: »
    Sorry if I'm confused by multi-accounting do they mean he had multiple accounts on the same table at a time or just used a false account?

he used someone's account despite having his own (and even if he didn't have his own that is still a no no).
  • After reading these things from Dogishead and the whole scandal I am pretty sure for the most part...between ghosting/coaching and other forms of communication this is a regular occurrence in the higher stakes.

I think because the pool of players is very small and the game is getting tougher buying pieces of each other's action increases their own profits and it's easy to sit with your horse and help them crush someone....age old 2 brains are better than one.

i got the same impression. these guys didn't think twice about chip dumping to give another guy money, nor using each others accounts. seemed like it wasn't even a big deal to them until they got caught.