My own 4-max sng.

Well...seems the missus got me when I was sleeping again..kidlet number 3 is on it's way...back-ordered until April 7 it seems. :)

Need to borrow some kids for a full ring game in a few years..but this should help out the short game play!

Comments

• Awesome news and an even more awesome way to tell us! Congrats!
  • Awesome congrats!!
  • Congratss!
  • Congrats
  • What else is there to do in Clearwater? (I can say, car broke down there a few years ago on the way to a wedding in Salmon Arm)

Gratz Dennis
  • great news, your the right kinda guy for a big fam!
  • Nice set.
  • Congrats! 2 round Heads-Up tournament FTW.
  • Nice to hear . . . betting she's already better than Dad at 2-7 Triple Draw.
  • Thanks all...pretty stoked. Had originally talked about 3 of 'em (hard to have a sweat shop with only 2), but after 2..were gonna wait and see how things went...then she attacked me while I was sleeping..and well..things happen..lol

We have been blessed so far with two great kids, healthy, happy (who wouldn't be living with us though?)..let's hope number 3 follows suit.

Now I really need to get that addition done that I have been planning for awhile..lol

And the good part is...she won't be too far along to fly to the Bahamas in January... :)