Experiences with Coaching.

I have been thinking a lot lately about hiring a coach to help my online game. I was just wondering has anyone else thought about this? or done this? What are you guys opinions and experiences with it?

Comments

• coaching = good
  • Hi there!

Yes I have been thinking of getting coaching too, been looking around at a couple of offerings, have heard good things and bad things about it, I put my name in for one and I think I am in cause they just emailed the starting date of the program but did not tell me any details or if I actually got picked,lol.

But the one thing holding me back is the weird shift's I work and I don't think I can go for something like this but will see what happens.

So I would get all the details up front like what volume they want, the price etc etc and see if it fits into your schedule and you will be able to complete what is expected of you.

GL!:)
  • Finally got that life coach ?
  • darbday wrote: »
    good coaching = good

fyp
  • Coaching = Profit. Nuff Said, it's worth it provided you get a good quality coach that works best with your style.
  • So I got the email this morning confirming I have been accepted into the coaching program, as I suspected their was hidden terms which may not be outside the norm but really just put these basics in your ad, therefore I will not be participating due to my real job and the volume they want( which their is nothing really wrong with the volume I just can't do it with what I am working) and I am not giving out my personal info( again they have not asked for much as other coaching offer's I have seen).

It is exciting to get accepted into something like that and gives you the drive to keep going and to try and play well.

But I am being realistic also and instead of being stressed and trying to get the volume in I am going to pass as I am already going through a stressful time at my real job right now which will change my life and give me a way bigger poker bankroll as well.

But for other's thinking about coaching I will just give a couple of things this program wants you to do first...........

1st you have to sign up at 2 sites, 1 on the ipoker network and 1 on the ongame network, you get 50% rakeback supposedly but the red flag here for me is the volume they want on 2 small sites.

Speaking of volume they want a minimum of 125 sng's, which as I have said before like 100 games a week is one of my goals just not now with my current job situation, this is less than I have seen in other coaching gigs so I am not really complaining about this.

So make sure you have all the details BEFORE you sign any contract( no I have not signed anything, I just put my name in to see what this is all about) or jump into any coaching offer's.