Online: 45/180 man SnG

This is partly carried over from my Vegas BAP thread.

I will be playing a total of $1000 worth of 45/180 man Sit and Go over the next few weeks. My online play has dropped significantly but with the WCOOP and FPP bonusus Stars is having, I'm looking to play more in the next few weeks. I will primarily play $15/$30 for buy-in level, and all 45/180 man played will count towards this package starting August 18th.

I have a total of $509.45 carried overn but I will round each share share up to the next tenth of a %. If interested you can buy a bigger piece as well. I will be keeping a minimum of 25% of myself and any remaining after closing of the package will be mine as well.

Investors: (carried over)
Kwsteve - $110.75 ~ 11.1%
str82ace - $44.3 ~ 4.5%
Blackmagicz - $110.75 ~ 11.1%
Ottawaplayer - $44.3 ~ 4.5%
Wolffhound - $44.3 ~ 4.5%
Hobbes - $22.15 ~ 2.3%
Pinhead - $110.75 ~ 11.1%
JohnnieH - $22.15 ~ 2.3%
T8urmoney - $220.75 ~ 22.1%
Sharantyr - $50 - 5%

Westside8 - 21.5%

Gone - 100%
Remaining - 0%

1% = $10

Tracker Spreadsheet
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlRugF3q5xe4dGVIam9OMUFKbTVMUkFIdEE0UFgzY0E&hl=en_US

Comments

• I'll roll everything over into this sng BAP....I'll let you figure out the numbers, as I'm clearly too lazy
  • Wes, I would take 5%.
  • 20% please, show me what you got ^^'

Edit: Make that the last 23,4 if no one really really wants the last few

Guess I'm too slow, looks like it's sold out, let me know
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    20% please, show me what you got ^^'

I might have a bit left, I will double check once I figure out T8urmoney's share.
  • Good luck Wes.
  • Any more room for me?
  • Icedog wrote: »
    Any more room for me?

I'm def sold out. Will consider a second package similar to this when I finish this one up
  • Sharantyr wrote: »
    Wes, I would take 5%.

Hey Shar,

If you want, I'll open up 3.5% of my own so you can take 5%. This way I still have 21.5% which is sufficient enough. Or you can just send me 1.5%, doesn't matter either way.

I will start play probably Friday.
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    20% please, show me what you got ^^'

Edit: Make that the last 23,4 if no one really really wants the last few

Guess I'm too slow, looks like it's sold out, let me know

When this is done I'll probably run another one so stay posted.
  • Played a quick 180 and 45.

Got nothing going in the 180 and basically push/fold starting stack and busted shoving in LP with 98o into KK and 97hh.

In the 45, had about 6K at 150/300a25. Basically got 4K in preflop with 99 vs. 88 and 66. 88 flopped a flush draw and somehow 66 river runner runner straight.

These don't filled up very fast so I ended up just adding 2 18man for a quick session. Will continue to update this thread and spreadsheet for progress.
  • I'm surprised you can't get at least 6-10 of these going
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Hey Shar,

If you want, I'll open up 3.5% of my own so you can take 5%. This way I still have 21.5% which is sufficient enough. Or you can just send me 1.5%, doesn't matter either way.

I will start play probably Friday.

tyvm Wes. Message sent :)
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I'm surprised you can't get at least 6-10 of these going

Only had 1.5 hours so I couldn't start a 180 when one starts every 15 minutes...45 was a different story but I unreg with one when I realized I don't want to be press for time.
  • Playing a short set again, got 2x45 and 1x180 up and running right now. Playing on laptop so I cant run too many tables
  • Wow that was ugly...at least I managed 1 5th place in a 45 to break the goose egg.
    Played a quick 180 and 45.

Got nothing going in the 180 and basically push/fold starting stack and busted shoving in LP with 98o into KK and 97hh.

In the 45, had about 6K at 150/300a25. Basically got 4K in preflop with 99 vs. 88 and 66. 88 flopped a flush draw and somehow 66 river runner runner straight.

These don't filled up very fast so I ended up just adding 2 18man for a quick session. Will continue to update this thread and spreadsheet for progress.

ohhhhhh, did somebody say 18 man!:wink2: or did you mean 180 man?;)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    ohhhhhh, did somebody say 18 man!:wink2: or did you mean 180 man?;)

18 - not part of this package
  • Finished 6th..shoved 12sbb OTB with A4 and ran into AQ. Crawling back towards the black
  • Haven't updated for awhile. Just short of 2/3 of my way through this package, and I'm at just short of breaking even. Had a couple of deep runs recently and winning a flip here or there in those tourneys and we would be in the black. Not going to be playing for a few days this week but should get a short session in Thursday/Friday
  • gogogo when you get there!.......I have a tournament series to subsidize ;)
  • When you playing?
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    When you playing?

Haven't played for about 10 days now I think...just been really busy with stuff IRL
    Haven't played for about 10 days now I think...just been really busy with stuff IRL

slacker............how were the fights?
  • no problem, just want to rail.
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    no problem, just want to rail.

Looking to get back after the long weekend
  • Any updates on this BAP?

It's been a while.

ps. don't "HVEE" us
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Any updates on this BAP?

It's been a while.

ps. don't "HVEE" us

Restarted yesterday or the day before, spreadsheet updated already. Still about $150~ or so to go before I finish the package.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Any updates on this BAP?

It's been a while.

ps. don't "HVEE" us

I lol'd

But westside's legit.

Mark
  • worlds

longest

B

A

P