NFL Eliminator Pool

Hi all...,

Was just wondering to see if there is enough interest to start an NFL Eliminator Pool for this upcoming 2011/12 Season.

Regular Season begins Thursday, Sep 8/11.

Below are the details:

1.Regular Season Only. No Playoffs.
2.Entry $50.00 plus an optional one-time buy back.
3.Buy-back $5.00 x the week you are buying back in. This option must be excercised the week following a loss. No exception.
4.Payment is due as soon as you know what your final amount is. Entry + Buy-Back (if any). Please do not make me ask repeatedly for payment..., it can get awkward.
5.Pick one team per week to win outright. No point spreads. An overtime tie is considered a loss. Only a win is a win.
6.Cannot use the same team twice. Minor Exception - you may re-use the team that gave you the loss if you elect to buy-back in.
7.Weekly picks are due before game time. Preferred method is via email for record keeping purposes.
8.My picks will be emailed prior to game time and distributed to 3 random participants each week. The responsibility for getting your picks in on time is your own.
9.Weekly updates will be provided via email and may/may not be sprinkled with absurdity depending on my mood and/or the results.
10.Last man standing at the end of the regular season wins the pot (or split evenly between remaining players).

NOTE: Participants will be restricted to forum members only with whom I have played with OR recommended by those I have played with in the past. Essentially, you are vouching for them, and I certainly do not want to be chasing people for money…, especially people I don’t really know. Sorry for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Any questions, kindly post or send PM. Thanks. With that said…, who is interested?!?!

Player’s List:
Mcflip73

Comments