who will form the next ontario government?

tax and spend nanny state liberals or tax and spend and police state conservatives? i will be supporting libertarian party of canada, I feel this election we may be able to capture a solid .01% of the vote. tbh if we beat McKeevers Freedom Party I will be happy. Anyone think green party will win a seat?

Comments

• All I can say is remember the doom and destruction from the Harris days. These guys are all cloned cronies.

Anything but conservative unless you want your hospitals and schools to go back to absolute shite and crown land sold off to "friends of the party".

Just evil bastards.
  • So fed up with BOTH contenders that I may just abstain this time out. Though Hudak is the lesser of two evils, imo, he is not exactly stirring my loins . . . electorally speaking, of course.
  • Did you know government spending increased faster under Harris than under Bob Rae? It's funny how little fact there is in political narrative. I would actually like to just get rid of the ministry of health and education, so if you thought harris was bad you will hate everything the libertarian party stands for, lol.