Aztar Pron

Tonight is regular .50/.50 $60 max nl cash game. Here is my Aztar cash set. Secondary .50s and $5s, primary $1s, $25s and $100s.

IMG_2878.JPG

IMG_2879.JPG

Ok I ordered this macro lens tube attachment thingy for my camera and it came this morning, so time to try it out on a few shots. It comes in 3 pieces for different macro ranges. It cost me like $12 from dealextreme.com

One piece:

IMG_2881.JPG

IMG_2882.JPG

Two pieces:

IMG_2887.JPG

Three pieces:

IMG_2888.JPG

Regular close-up setting without the extender. As you can see it has really improved the macro shots I can take.

IMG_2892.JPG

IMG_2893.JPG

IMG_2894.JPG

Comments

• Great pics Moose. If you got a link for that tube thingy, it would be a pretty cool gift for my kid.
  • Cheaper than I thought. Only like $8.

macro - DealExtreme
  • It is truly sick how awesome that table looks. Nevermind the amazing chips.
  • It is truly sick how awesome that table looks. Nevermind the amazing chips.

It it. You must find a free Thursday night to play on it. Don't forget to sign the wall.
  • keep calm there, seems your a tad bored with the camera!! none the less sweet photos, I my ceramics showing up Tuesday, I dont have a sweet camera to take them with ah well. Having them in my hand will have to do.
  • Nice pictures. I'm going to order that attachment this wknd for my Canon.
  • even cheaper option is to by magnification tubes that are broken and punch out the glass with a hammer and nail :)

Nothing like brute force and ignorance when dealing with high end electronics
  • Beauty table and chips!