I Am A Victim!!!!

Lol no im not, just quoting Amy, from the vancouver poker scene.

Just wanna say I have had some great success this week. Came 63rd in stars big one, typical stars.. was 94percent fav on flop on hand i lost... but more importantly, my boy Exclusive came third in party million guarantee (97k win), and i had some percent. Being tearing it up all week. Now im going to the rock to play the tourney followed by some 10 20 if the table is good.

If im real lucky ill crack 10k by sunday.

GL to all you forum peeps.

Also, soory about those who want to see pokerstars conspiracy. I am at a stage where it could get me in big trouble disseminating what I know through the internet, but if u ever see me in person, i will talk your ear off about it if u ask.

PEACE

Comments

• Congats HG, well-deserved. A question for you, though, asked with no trace of malice or ill-will... if you think there might be something wrong with the Stars shuffle, why do you play there?
  • hey

i dont play on stars too much anymore, mainly party. Not like the 8-10 hour days like before.
    I guess i still play there for mainly two reasons, and that is im up large lifetime on the site, and I am addicted to it. But the swings are insane.
    I do tell myself its legit when i play on it. I am trying to win EPT sats though on pokerstars as we speak. I must be a walking contradiction.

In short I dont know. When I see u prolly at wsop Devin, ill buy you dinner.