Harper's visit to Brazil

Don't know if I approve of this, seeing as my tax dollars are going to pay for it, but here's Harper catching some beach time and checkin' out the ladies. Don't know why he didn't take off his suit before taking a dip, though.

harperinbrazil.gif

Comments

• Hope he succeeds in making some trade deals down there. The Brazilian economy is huge, and the more places we can sell stuff, the better . . . Suntan lotion, for instance.
  • I'm skeptical about the whole thing. Current aerospace trade agreements between our two countries are horrid at best. Brazilians seem willing to push agreements over the edge to their advantage and we often wind up in international courts, stalling for years.

Still, would be nice to get some of the Brazilian flesh coming up here ;)
  • Can't wait to see what he'll be up to in Colombia. A confidential source of mine may have a pic...

955352-cocaine-factory-reuters.gif

Aahhhh, overseeing some cocaine production. Even helping out by trampling the leaves. He's shy, trying to hide in the background. Anyway, well done, Mr. Prime Minister...
  • Just watched Hellmuth lose to Rast in the 50k Player's Champ at this year's WSOP. They did the usual featurette on the players . . . Rast's girl in Brazil has obviously "topped up" with his winnings.
  • Harper locks himself in the bathroom.

I wonder what he was doing in there?

**cough cough** rails *cough*