Battle of the planets

Double prize pool this week for the Battle of the planets on stars, anybody going to try for it?

Even though it is pretty impossible as you have to run like a god for 20 games I just use the promotion more for a fun factor kind of thing and see how close I come to the leaderboard.

Comments

• I seem to remember trying to do this once or twice and failing miserably. I sure had fun almost breaking even though and it got me enough points to get the poker chip set I wanted :)
  • At least you got something for the effort! :)

I really should try for the 100 games one sometime as I think I can get pretty close if I ever have enough time to play 100 games in a week, but with work and such it seems impossible,lol
  • Not exactly but I just deposited $20 to get a free $7 Sit n Go ticket with the battle of the planets promo code.
  • Off to a good start, went back down to 2 tables at a time, finished 3rd in a 18 man and almost won a 27 man but luckbox flopped a straight to get back into it and last hand was a flip which I of course lost.:(

Still 2nd place is alright but just missing 1st is a bummer.
  • They still have this? heh cool. I won the first one ever :P
  • Won a 18 man, yay!:) and bubbled a 27 man, booooo! :(

149 points after 5 games.
  • 179 after 7 games, playing another game due to requests from forum railers!;):wink2:
  • Well I should have gone too bed,lol that had to be the worst game since I started playing again, but still up for the day!:)
  • At 214points only 8 games in and that' With the first 3 or4 game non cashes.
  • well if you dont get 1st now, your just bad :P jk
  • and then?

images-6.jpg
  • how did you do...charts?

or graphs?
  • Here's a way to get on the BOP leader board. Only play the regular speed 27 man sng's. 80 points for 1st and the high score is attainable if you're a great sng player.