How would you play this in the scenario before it

2-5 no limit, probably something around this area straddle my button to 10, 6 callers, I had 99, I made it $80 to go, one call, then another and everyone calls, BAH J 7 5...FOLD no respect...an orbit goes by almost, from the cut-off I look down at AJ suited straddled and 5 callers, I make it $90, nope everyone calls again!!! KK10 flop.... FOLD.....7 hands later in the BB wake up with 2 red aces 3 limpers, I make it $45 3 callers 1043 2 spades...checked in the dark, a bet to $40, raise to $140, I called the 140, the $40 moves in with his image, I stack off to a claim he had 2 pair (I doubt it) ace on the river that was $1200 or so.....

an orbit or 2 later 63 of clubs in the small blind....8 limpers AND me see the flop while i dark check 745 2 diamonds so my dark check, then a bet to $20 and 8 callers, Im give or take $1300 behind....what do I do here??

Comments

• getem76 wrote: »
    2-5 no limit, probably something around this area straddle my button to 10, 6 callers, I had 99, I made it $80 to go, one call, then another and everyone calls, BAH J 7 5...FOLD no respect...an orbit goes by almost, from the cut-off I look down at AJ suited straddled and 5 callers, I make it $90, nope everyone calls again!!! KK10 flop.... FOLD.....7 hands later in the BB wake up with 2 red aces 3 limpers, I make it $45 3 callers 1043 2 spades...checked in the dark, a bet to $40, raise to $140, I called the 140, the $40 moves in with his image, I stack off to a claim he had 2 pair (I doubt it) ace on the river that was $1200 or so.....

an orbit or 2 later 63 of clubs in the small blind....8 limpers AND me see the flop while i dark check 745 2 diamonds so my dark check, then a bet to $20 and 8 callers, Im give or take $1300 behind....what do I do here??

lol, somethings not right. 9 to the flop, then a bet and 8 callers on the flop with you still to act AND the BB??? Did a couple of players retreive their cards from the muck? :p

I any case sounds like a dream situation, approx $200. in the pot? I make it $160. to go and hope the board doesn't pair or flush. Assuming a blank turn, don't check, lead out pot or push.
  • I don't feel comfortable squeezing with 99 if I know i am going to get 7 callers, I may adjust and play a little more passive and look to hit a flop hard.

Speaking of hitting flops hard, you flopped a straight smash it...no one is folding...close your eyes and pray and hope you hold :)

Poker is a bitch sometimes....
  • my bad comp, i cant count....somehow it got to me and everyone calls the $20, I was like "WHAT" (I have a straight WTF!!!?) ....I was hoping my lack of respect got something to happen, I just shoved and everyone folded....so meh, I misplayed probably but it was $200 that I didnt have!!!

As for the 99....I wasnt expecting to be called in 92 spots when I bet more than the POT....I wasnt looking to rob anyone or anything, I wanted at least a pot and to have a clue where I was at all....not be clueless which is what ended up LOL, more learning where my respect is....after I get a good feeling how Im respected from everyone lets me get it in better with monsters hence the AA