28 left in 2 dollar 6max turbo

I apologize for no HH sorry!

I was in 6th place about 15-25 minutes ago, ran a huge bluff (horrible idea) got caught and was lingering around 14-18 BBs. I had shoved over a limp, and an open, from the same guy (both times he was UTG, i was CO), and had shoved on the blinds only once (stealing successfully). the hand played out like this

blinds 7,000/14,000 (or 8k/16k.. im pretty sure there is a pretty large difference between the too, but i just shut my stars down after the hand lol so well roll with 7/14)

sb 600k xx
BB 800k xx
UTG 90k xx
HERO 230k A6o
Button 950k xx

UTG folds
Hero raises 230k and is allin

Is this far to light? Just a little to light? I instantly thought "fold next time and wait for a better spot", i think A6 is probably the very very bottom of our range, and it should be at least A9s+.

Let me hear how i blew this one!

Comments

• there is a difference here between 14 and 18 bbs.....
  • Ill refrain from being rude becuse I am new here, so ill give you the benefit of the doubt. I posted that I was unsure, STATING that there is a large difference between the two. Instead of being rude why not post what you would do at each level? Some food for thought bud, trying to get a little help here don't need someone being condescending, come on.
  • d1rtnasty wrote: »
    Ill refrain from being rude becuse I am new here, so ill give you the benefit of the doubt. I posted that I was unsure, STATING that there is a large difference between the two. Instead of being rude why not post what you would do at each level? Some food for thought bud, trying to get a little help here don't need someone being condescending, come on.
    ya.....you misinterpreted my post....what i mean is....can you be more specific ....if you can't and you wanna know 14 and 18 your looking at shoving with 14 and probably folding with 18...