Hem2

Anyone using HEM2? I just got the download today. Was curious about the features, highlights and such? I haven't yet watched the new video's on HEM2 TV, some videos didn't seem to be responding. I am also curious on how it integrates with their iPhone app.

Comments

• Playing with it right now and so far I like it much better than HEM 1:wink2:
  • Had issues with their upgrade plan. Not so happy with them now. Will have to re-evaluate my posts about them.
  • Can anybody confirm if HEM2 displays pot odds in PartyPoker tables (not just PokerStars)?

Is HEM2's reverse HUD or versus-hero stats useful? According to Behind the Scenes of PokerTracker 4, PokerTracker 4 won't have a reverse HUD. :-\ Aside from reverse HUD & pot odds, what other important features that HEM2 has that PT3 doesn't?

PT4 - Announcement: We plan on making an announcement next week about the beta announcement next year. :rolleyes:
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Can anybody confirm if HEM2 displays pot odds in PartyPoker tables (not just PokerStars)?

I don't even see pot odds anywhere in hem2?

Is HEM2's reverse HUD or versus-hero stats useful? According to Behind the Scenes of PokerTracker 4, PokerTracker 4 won't have a reverse HUD. :-\ Aside from reverse HUD & pot odds, what other important features that HEM2 has that PT3 doesn't?

vs hero stats are useless, you need to be playing against the same opponents a lot, all it is is 3 bet and 4 bet stats( maybe you can add stats but you might as well just have these stats in your hud anyway).

PT4 - Announcement: We plan on making an announcement next week about the beta announcement next year. :rolleyes:

HAHA, sounds like full tilt.;)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    I don't even see pot odds anywhere in hem2?
    It was supposed to be working for PokerStars & FTP in HEM1. Did anybody ever get it to work in HEM1 or for PartyPoker?

Finding a real-time pot odds calculator is currently my #1 software priority. Does TableNinja or any other software display pot odds?
    It was supposed to be working for PokerStars & FTP in HEM1. Did anybody ever get it to work in HEM1 or for PartyPoker?

Finding a real-time pot odds calculator is currently my #1 software priority. Does TableNinja or any other software display pot odds?

I use tournament indicator for pot odds and outs, the outs are not that accurate in some situations, and I use the match cards to see what percentage your hand is against ranges of hands preflop.
  • philliivey, have you had any problems using Tournament Indicator at PartyPoker? Did it cost 79 Euros?
    philliivey wrote: »
    I use tournament indicator for pot odds and outs
    philliivey, have you had any problems using Tournament Indicator at PartyPoker? Did it cost 79 Euros?

Hmmm, I am sure I have used it at party poker, but I rarely played on party poker if I did and don't play on party poker now due to it being too expensive in regards to buy ins.

As for cost, it was maybe 80 bucks American at the time( I might have gotten it cheaper but can't remember), now probably since black Friday that is their main customer base Euro players, so ya now I think it is too expensive for just what you want to use it for.