40 Creek Rye Whiskey

I'm starting to switch to Rye because 40 Creek is a better deal than single malt scotch...

Comments

• beyond that it just effing tastes good. I love that stuff.

but single malt sctoch it isn't. mmmmmmmm scotch scotchy scotch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3M2qkLh0z4&NR=1[/youtube]
  • I'm not the most interesting man in the world, and I don't always drink rye...but when I do, I drink 40 Creek.
  • There's a special reserve bottle of 40 creek that's about $60 a bottle that I really like... not the oak barrel one that's like $70, didn't care for that.

Mark
  • I wasn't sure whether I should necro this thread, or post in the scotch one that was recently necro'd...

I was perusing the LCBO today, and came across Masterson's 10-year-old straight rye whiskey for $35 off (reg. $110). Bought the last 4 bottles in KW, apparently.

It's an exceptional rye, and that is an exceptional price. Check stock online, do yourself a favour and pick some up!
  • I highly recommend Stalk and Barrel Blended Whisky from Still Waters Distillery in Concord. $39.95 for a 750 ml bottle in the LCBO. A great whisky at a great price.
  • I love 40 Creek. Definitely my rye of choice. That and red wine make up 90% of my alcohol intake.