Live: Last Minute - T8 in Klondike Classic # 2

OK, was able to get out of work a little early, and will be playing the $550 event today @ Yellowhead.

It starts @ 14:00, I won't be registering until about 15:30 (late reg available until 16:00).

Because of this, I won't be adding juice:

Only selling 20% max, and will be playing regardless.

If you post here, and are a reputable member, I'll consider you booked as long as it does not put me over 20%. Cutoff will be 16:00 MST (18:00 EST).....or 2 hours from this post.

Funds can be sent by: Pokerstars (preferred)- T8yourmoney
or EMT (send pm for e-mail)

I'll ship back winnings via EMT (or can give to Wetts).

As always, will be a twitter'in.

5% = $27.50

Comments

• Table 6, seat 4....158 runners so far, blinds 100/200, 12k in chips
  • 5% plz . . . shipped on Stars, as per request. Once you win this, we can discuss how to get the $$$ back to me. Now get back to the game and build that stack.
  • 5%. If it is not too late
  • Milo wrote: »
    5% plz . . . shipped on Stars, as per request. Once you win this, we can discuss how to get the $$$ back to me. Now get back to the game and build that stack.

Booked
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    5%. If it is not too late

Still good, booked
  • Back from dinner break, action closed.

Sitting at 10.5k, 179 entrants, 154 left

Lets win some flips
  • T8urmoney wrote: »

Lets win some flips

Sorry guys, didn't listen to my own advice.........was at about 23K, when someone open shoves in front of me.

Have KK, so I reship, had him covered by about 7K....he shows AK, A on the flop obv.

Survived an orbit with noone calling my 7bb shove, then shove UTG with Q9, called by KJ, I miss and am now home.

tks for the support....I seem to be a shitty horse lately
  • Perhaps you missed my earlier post about figuring out how to ship the $$$ back later . . . *sigh*

You'll get them next time.
  • EMT sent

Security answer is the same as the last one