Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

UTG: $25
MP: $28.84
CO: $16.92
BTN: $67.11
JodaB. (SB): $55.54
BB: $25

Pre-Flop: Kspadenormal.gif Aclub.gif dealt to JodaB. (SB)
UTG raises to $0.75, 2 folds, BTN calls $0.75, JodaB. raises to $3.45, BB folds, UTG raises to $9.30, 2 folds

Results: $7.90 Pot
UTG showed and WON $7.90 (+$4.45 NET)

Comments

• what he show?
  • darbday wrote: »
    std?

Not w/o more info anyway
  • what he show?
    nope ( the hh puts that in there he didn't, ahem, not that the makes a difference ;p)
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Not w/o more info anyway
    not std.....?
  • i was just interested, i dont know enough about the 25nl level to give you info on what i would do. Im prob getting it in though. not sure if thats 100% correct or not, my cash game needs improving lol
  • darbday wrote: »
    not std.....?

Reads/stats would be good. Otherwise I think you folded a premium hand prematurely.
    Reads/stats would be good. Otherwise I think you folded a premium hand prematurely.
    don't have any think it was fairly new table...certainly no 3betting history but does anyone have 4betting range that i can stack off to..?
  • 25l is still considered micro/low stakes. I've seen 4betting with AJo+ 55+. Sure he might have had you beat, but I think you're ahead more often than not.
    25l is still considered micro/low stakes. I've seen 4betting with AJo+ 55+. Sure he might have had you beat, but I think you're ahead more often than not.
    ok ok....so this is the same argument as the turbo one.....do we stack off with ak first hand....but the question has context then...treat it as unknown....if hes gonna stack with ajo and 55 or something or 4 bet then i could add other hands like jj and qq i think.....???
  • your a nit when you have a real hand, but can be super loose without one, why is that lol
  • your a nit when you have a real hand, but can be super loose without one, why is that lol
    Im....pun...ity.........:confused:
  • Against unknown, first hand, absolutely need to push/call this hand.

your a nit when you have a real hand, but can be super loose without one, why is that lol

This please