cash game in woodstock area Aug 18

So Im going to post again see how interest goes for it, having .25/.50 thnking max $100 (200 deep) probably holdem straight, maybe a mix with PLO depends on players looking for fun. About 6pm to 12 or 1 maybe later even or when it breaks, Im about 10 mins outside woodstock on the Kitchener side, I will PM address when it gets closer for the sign-ups.....10 player table anyway....might turn into a bi-weekly kinda thing have to see anyways feel free to sign up.

1. KWsteve
2. themill
3. peteski
4. getem76
5. Braad
6. Tyler
wait

Comments

• Would love to prime the pump by being the first to sign up, but the only Greyhounds headed back to Toronto from Woodstock are at 11:30 am and 6:30 pm. If there's a cheap place to spend the night in Woodstock, let me know and I'll consider making an overnight trip.
  • sign me up please
  • I'm down put my name on that list !
  • Would love to prime the pump by being the first to sign up, but the only Greyhounds headed back to Toronto from Woodstock are at 11:30 am and 6:30 pm. If there's a cheap place to spend the night in Woodstock, let me know and I'll consider making an overnight trip.

there is cheap places and whatever but then Im still about 10 minutes out, without a car its still not that easy where the bus will drop you
  • I might be up for it, particularly if there's some Omaha thrown in there.
  • I agree, with the right people at the table holdem/omaha obrits would be great stuff for the game!
  • getem76 wrote: »
    there is cheap places and whatever but then Im still about 10 minutes out, without a car its still not that easy where the bus will drop you

Thanks for the heads up. :) Maybe another time.
  • A bit of a bump, another seat spoken for
  • any chance we'd play PLO/8? I'm down, sign me up.
  • aj10101 wrote: »
    any chance we'd play PLO/8? I'm down, sign me up.

Im not certain of it, but Im talking more PLO high only...im unsure if there will be alternating obrits of it or not, more on the people that show up
  • Might run more than one day during this week, hard to say as Im taking the week off anyway......did you want in anyway AJ? or was it just about PLO/8
  • getem76 wrote: »
    Might run more than one day during this week, hard to say as Im taking the week off anyway......did you want in anyway AJ? or was it just about PLO/8

I was hoping to be able to make it to the Saterday game but weekends aren't going to work anymore. If you are running through the week, especially monday or tuesday, let me know, if I can find a ride from London I am definitely down. I will play pretty much anything, just prefer omaha hi/lo. Dealers choice is my favorite table to sit at.
  • its my first cash game, and until I get a feel how full and all Im not going to get too nuts with it....the 18th is a thursday at least for right now, Im planning to run opposite days of moose with the right turn out
  • Another seat spoke for
  • Seats still open and looking for players.....ceramic chips should arrive by tuesday!
  • seats are open for tonight