Last Longer

As prev posted by hiphop...(not so subtle Conchords ref?)
As an fyi for anyone interested, Pokernews has a private tournament on stars with 20k added to the prize pool. Really deep structure with 30k starting stack. Seems cool. Starts at 2pm est and the password is PNLIVE.

Wondering what the level of interest would be in a 10-20$ LL?

Comments

• Might just give this a shot, although it's not quite as deep as first appearance. 30K to start but blinds start at 50/100 instead of Stars normal 10/20.. Regardless of that 300BB to start is still good.
  • Im going to give it a shot. If your in for the LL, my 10'r is the easiest money out there!
  • I'd be up for a last longer if a few more people are in.
  • No go. not enough guys

Gl to you
  • I'm in both this and the Sunday Storm.
  • compuease wrote: »
    I'm in both this and the Sunday Storm.

was in the storm but got my jj aipf against aces. a better man would still be in it

As far as poker is concerned-i'm a real good euchre player:-\
  • was in the storm but got my jj aipf against aces. a better man would still be in it

As far as poker is concerned-i'm a real good euchre player:-\

lol, maybe we should start a Euchre section on this site?
    lol, maybe we should start a Euchre section on this site?

For sure.

And Crokinole. I was at one time the 73nd ranked crokinole player in the world.
  • For sure.

And Crokinole. I was at one time the 73nd ranked crokinole player in the world.
    Nice, I remember playing that as a kid, but didn't know there were world rankings... Is it still played anywhere?
    Nice, I remember playing that as a kid, but didn't know there were world rankings... Is it still played anywhere?
    http://www.worldcrokinole.com/

Haven't played last couple of years. iirc it runs the first sat of june.

And who doesnt love tavistock!
  • And who doesnt love tavistock!

Capitol of the Crokinole world?
    Capitol of the Crokinole world?

Big Time.

The town shows up for this one. Entire place has a yard sale and bakes fresh pies. The best raspberry rhubarb pies.
  • I read a story once about a professional euchre player who travels the euchre circuit around north america...and makes 30K a year after expenses but spends so much time sleeping on Greyhounds that he doesn't need a permanent address. Sounds like the life, eh?
  • can't even fathom how many hours of euchre i played from high school to university. was definitely the game of choice. no one plays any more :(