NL HU Cash Coaching and Staking - Relocation + Poker house

This is a coaching and staking deal for HU cash players willing to relocate to Halifax, Canada. This is a great opportunity for American players who can no longer play, or have had their bankrolls destroyed by Black Friday. This is mostly for players currently playing NL50-100 and are looking to move up or improve their game. We are willing to take 6M/FR Players, MTT players.

You will be given a bankroll, coaching by a DeucesCracked coach (Walkoflife, JBLS23 on FTP), and living expenses paid for, including travel expenses. You also get the benefit of living in a poker house with other poker players playing the same game as you.

All players will be housed together, with seperate bedrooms, and a communal grinding area. Food and all living neccesities will be provided; it's not going to be super luxurious but all the neccesities will be provided. Players will be expected to clean up after themselves.

You will be required to sign a contract for a set amount of time (minimum 4 months), with longer periods of agreed time being given better percentages. You're expenses will be calculated, then subtracted at the end of your contract, and your total profits paid out to you after we take out our cut.
You will be required to play a minimum of 30 hours per week average, and will be given constant group coaching by our HU cash coach. This will likely be close to an hour a day on average.

The specifics of the contract will be worked out on a case-per-case basis. This is decided on a number of factors including previous win rates, references, location, and length of contract. There is a preference on Canadian players due to less complications with visas. We are only accepting Canadian or American players at this time. If you are not from North America, but are willing to pay your own travel expenses you will be considered.

The goal of our program is to teach you to become successful HU players, provide you with a great environment to learn, and give you a bankroll at the end if you wish to go on your own. You can renew if you wish to stay with us, or leave at the end. The initial percentages we take are fairly high, but remember we are taking a fairly big risk to stake, feed, transport, and house you. There is no risk on your end if acepted.

Serious applicants only. Again, you are required to relocate and will have to stay for the minimum time agreed upon. You must be able to relocate within a reasonable time frame (A month from time of application). You must have a mic to conduct interviews over Skype.

If interested, please send all applications to HalifaxPokerAcademy@Gmail.com
Name:
Skype name:
All Poker site screen names:
Any HEM screenshots:
References:
Why we should pick you (At least one lengthy paragraph):
Questions/Concerns:
We will reply to all applications, so if you do not get a response within 72 hours, please send another.

Please no applications via pm or in this thread.
If you have questions you can post them here and I'll do my best to answer them.

Comments

• The initial percentages we take are fairly high, but remember we are taking a fairly big risk to stake, feed, transport, and house you.

Reminds me of a story one of my friends told me about planting trees in B.C. They were taken out to these remote locations to plant trees during the day and paid based on how many trees they planted each week. At night there was nothing to do but drink, and of course they had a cash bar set up. By the end of the summer he owed more on his beer tab than he earned planting trees :)

Might want to be a bit more specific about the % you are taking for profits earned. Might get more interest.
  • back after i have a nappy..
  • im prob the person your looking for.....
  • darbday wrote: »
    back after i have a nappy..

7hrs later ... :D
    darbday wrote: »
    im prob the person your looking for.....
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    7hrs later ... :D
    hey now....hey now......night shift.....

damn....im out...:-\
  • interesting. I just hate all the bum hunting in headsup and hard to play for scraps after luckboxing 25k