Poker Tracker Question

How can I comepletely clear the database? I want to start a fresh one but haven't seen any options that will allow me to clear everything. Thanks for any help you can give me...

Comments

• Chris wrote:
    How can I comepletely clear the database? I want to start a fresh one but haven't seen any options that will allow me to clear everything. Thanks for any help you can give me...

Open PT, but don't open any databases. Click on Utilities, then Database Maintenance and Options. On the "Ring Hands" tab, hold down Ctrl and select all of the sessions, then click the "Purge Sessions" button. You can do the same for the "Purge Tourney Hands" tab. If you clear every session/tourney, your database will be empty and you can start over.

There may be a more direct way to accomplish this, but I don't know what it is. Now, I hope your not trying to cover some poor results by starting over ;)

LOL, just kidding. I hope this helps.
  • You need to have PT registered to access this option. If you're trying to clear the histories because you reached 1000 free hands you'll need to reinstall PT to do it. Keep in mind you can only install PT 4 times before you have to register. I used to do that but then I registered it and I can say its the best thing I did. PT is by far the best tool I've used to help my play.

Red
  • No I registered it. I just wanted to clean out all my stats below 2/4 since they are affecting my BB's per 100 hand average, etc. I want a more accurate read. Thanks.
  • Chris wrote:
    No I registered it. I just wanted to clean out all my stats below 2/4 since they are affecting my BB's per 100 hand average, etc. I want a more accurate read. Thanks.

You could just filter the levels you don't want to see if thats the only reason you want to delete your playing history.. Preferences -> Game Levels.