small sites

What's a good low-limit (10-50NL) cash site other than Stars? I've played Titan but don't like the sporadic traffic.

Comments

• partypoker isn't too bad for the low limit cash games. tournament schedule kind of sucks though.
  • I like CDpoker, but others will disagree. For $50NL, there are usually lots of tables running and its mainly European players.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I like CDpoker, but others will disagree. For $50NL, there are usually lots of tables running and its mainly European players.

Sorry, I was referring to 50-cent NL, not $50 NL. :D But thanks all the same.
  • Sorry, I was referring to 50-cent NL, not $50 NL. :D But thanks all the same.

$50. NL IS 50 cent NL, same thing... $.25/50 blinds, $50. max to the table..
  • compuease wrote: »
    $50. NL IS 50 cent NL, same thing... $.25/50 blinds, $50. max to the table..

I've seen 200bb max buyins in various places, which would be $100. That's why I prefer to count in terms of blinds rather than buyins.
  • I've seen 200bb max buyins in various places, which would be $100. That's why I prefer to count in terms of blinds rather than buyins.

Standard on all major sites is 100BB.. On some sites there are deep stack (ie 200BB) tables. Referring to $25. (.10/.25); $50. (.25/.50); $100. (.50/1.00); etc is the standard online, no matter what you prefer.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Standard on all major sites is 100BB.. On some sites there are deep stack (ie 200BB) tables. Referring to $25. (.10/.25); $50. (.25/.50); $100. (.50/1.00); etc is the standard online, no matter what you prefer.

Fair enough. But, unless it's a violation of the forum TOS for me to think of 50NL as 50-cent big blinds rather than $50 buyins, and talk about them that way, I shall continue to do so. Any confusion can be cleared up fairly easily.
  • Fair enough. But, unless it's a violation of the forum TOS for me to think of 50NL as 50-cent big blinds rather than $50 buyins, and talk about them that way, I shall continue to do so. Any confusion can be cleared up fairly easily.

Stubborn ol fart aren't you.. :) That's what I had been trying to do in clarifying you. Suit yourself and talk however you want.... I'm just a kid, what do I know...