speed stt video

i thought i'd make a video of a speed sng of mine mostly for you guys to rip me apart and tell me what i'm doing wrong or can fix.

i apologize for the quality. hopefully you can make it out okay. i was trying to keep the size down. also, i know that the sound is off and gets worse near the end (i.e. sound is ahead of image). i'll try to correct it for next time.

for the record, i do make a few mistakes here and there (eg. at one point i say it's an easy raise and then i muck; at another point i talk about a player in the BB who is actually UTG), but for the most part i think everything is okay considering it was my first video. i broke it down into three parts just to make it easier to upload.

all comments are welcome.

speedsng6pt1.mp4 video by trigs1 - Photobucket
speedsng6pt2.mp4 video by trigs1 - Photobucket
speedsng6pt3.mp4 video by trigs1 - Photobucket

Comments

• stoked someone else is doin vids....was gonna post some more soon to get the interest up again...

i use vimeo to post btw...

I think your tight early play is good and fine....didn't see to many spots too analyze early which is normal. but there is more money to be made early by getting into cheap pots with speculative hands like 35s if its cheap. Must be careful not to spew but theres def some money to be made there. I'll try to show it in a turbo vid...

63o you mention you would open shove but i think it would be a fold for sure...

I don't think you need to limp those aces, if anyone picks up on that and notes you, they will own you, but more importantly you just shoved the previous hand so you have a good image to just shove again especially with the blinds coming next hand (looks weak). Yes you won money there but for your overall game you prob make more shoving all hands not just limping your monsters there....

K2s on the button shove er!

T9s i don't mind a shove or fold but never just a call...

thx for this dug it looking forward to more!!!
  • darbday wrote: »
    63o you mention you would open shove but i think it would be a fold for sure...

I don't think you need to limp those aces, if anyone picks up on that and notes you, they will own you, but more importantly you just shoved the previous hand so you have a good image to just shove again especially with the blinds coming next hand (looks weak). Yes you won money there but for your overall game you prob make more shoving all hands not just limping your monsters there....

K2s on the button shove er!

T9s i don't mind a shove or fold but never just a call...

thx for this dug it looking forward to more!!!

thanks for the comments darb :)

i think the timing of the vid was off in reference to the 63o shove. i think i was referring to the K2s that i folded on the button there that i was thinking of shoving on. i know i was not talking about shoving 63o at least.

yeah, that T9s i should have shoved. at first i didn't realize that there was still someone to act. guess i'm not great at paying attention while making vids ;)

and about the aces limp, i honestly rarely do that. i think i did it mainly because i was talking about it prior to the hand coming up. i completely agree that it's more profitable to shove there in the long run, but i can see an occasional limp thrown in working out.

hopefully i will make another one soon and get some more feedback.

cheers.
  • good video, i wanna do the same and record a couple of my STT what program did you use?
  • good video, i wanna do the same and record a couple of my STT what program did you use?

thanks.

i use CamStudio.