Great Blue Heron - Summer Classic

This is kind of last minute but is anybody playing in the GBH tourney on Wednesday? It is the big one with a $ 1000 + juice buy in. 10,000 starting chips.

I just called and they have only sold 35 seats / so 75 are still available. Last chance to buy in by credit card is tonight by 11:30., otherwise it must be done in person.

It has been a few years since I've played a tourney there. I'd love to play but after the WSOP it is pretty pricey. A home satellite would be great but it would have to be tomorrow...any interest?

Comments

• Animaux wrote: »
    This is kind of last minute but is anybody playing in the GBH tourney on Wednesday? It is the big one with a $ 1000 + juice buy in. 10,000 starting chips.

I just called and they have only sold 35 seats / so 75 are still available. Last chance to buy in by credit card is tonight by 11:30., otherwise it must be done in person.

It has been a few years since I've played a tourney there. I'd love to play but after the WSOP it is pretty pricey. A home satellite would be great but it would have to be tomorrow...any interest?

registered last week. c u there!
  • Not sure if I'm being fiscally responsible if I pay the full pop so I probably won't go for it. Do you think it will sell out?

Do you play the Thursday games at Brantford Wetts? I'd love to start putting faces to names on this forum...I'm going to play Brantford $120 Freeze on Thursday.
  • Animaux wrote: »
    Not sure if I'm being fiscally responsible if I pay the full pop so I probably won't go for it. Do you think it will sell out?

Do you play the Thursday games at Brantford Wetts? I'd love to start putting faces to names on this forum...I'm going to play Brantford $120 Freeze on Thursday.

Wett's and I drove down to Brantford for last Thursdays $250. bounty.. That's the smallest of the decent structures though. Lower than that and you get only 20 min blinds.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Wett's and I drove down to Brantford for last Thursdays $250. bounty.. That's the smallest of the decent structures though. Lower than that and you get only 20 min blinds.

Yes, I know you are right about that. They did increase the starting stack a while ago which helps a little bit with the play, though.

Good luck tomorrow. I'm going to try and go the the Port Perry game next month.
  • I should be there. Been to 3 and never has one sold out so I'm planning on paying when I arrive.
  • compuease wrote: »

Get lots of play for your money with the new structure. I took it down in 9 1/2 hours. Well worth the $250 IMO....
  • Did you beat my queens with jacks? lol with 18 players left.
    That player had tons of chips, final table for sure.

Rod