Pokerjah @ Live at the Bike

If anyone is interested, Pokerjah will be playing on live @ the bike tonight at 1030est. Seat 6

PokerCast.com | Poker Cast

It's free to sign up. There is a 15min delay with hole cards.

Comments

• If anyone is interested, Pokerjah will be playing on live @ the bike tonight at 1030est. Seat 6

great heads up sir. What does he look like?
  • If anyone is interested, Pokerjah will be playing on live @ the bike tonight at 1030est. Seat 6

I'm blind. I do see:

This domain may be for sale

?
  • sorry pokernetcast.com and he has the Canada hoodie on :)
  • yep that's jah, red canada jacket. confirmed...
  • be-in a tight playa.
  • Definitely playing cautiously... Is this 5/5?
  • is he out of the game now?

ah, moved I think....
  • changed to seat 8..., left of the unibomber... looks like he has about $450. on the table.
  • Quads!!!!!!

little more on the table now
  • nice, flop quads... no action.... and shows!
  • not a lot on the table for 2/5 or 5/5, sure not like Fallsview.
  • This game is horrible....they are all playing short and playing horrid. Pokerjah should never had shown his quads....
  • This game is horrible....they are all playing short and playing horrid. Pokerjah should never had shown his quads....

my sentiments exactly... I remember the old Bike games as being much more LAG...
  • sorry pokernetcast.com and he has the Canada hoodie on :)

Thanks for this.
  • oops, QQ into KK......and gets away with some of his stack. great fold
  • i watched for a bit but passed out...gg....howd did things end up?
  • Was a pretty boring session and tight table. probably could have lost a little less on the QQ hand. It's fun if you are ever in the LA area and want to get on the live show. Just register a couple hours ahead, and you can get on. Most of the regular players are in Vegas for the wsop as are the announcers. I have been watching the show for years so I had to give it a try while here.

The one announcer, bald guy, joined the table after the show and stacked off 500 when his aces got cracked by 7s. They should have the show up soon in archives for a week.
  • Jah you held your own which was good. A few more aggro bets on the turn would have taken some pots when it was checked to you. Especially that chick and a couple of the other tighter players were playing ABC. I think there were only 2 that were making moves...