my wish for the day

that JokerStars also bites the dust. Shit fucking site. Never seen so many OP vs OP scenarios and it rivals Full Tilt River for it's, well river.

Death to online poker and RNGs

Comments

• Hvee???
  • It sounds like you need a break from online poker for awhile. Stick to live poker for a few weeks and then all will be right with the world again.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    It sounds like you need a break from online poker for awhile. Stick to live poker for a few weeks and then all will be right with the world again.

Absolutley this never happens live.... :) Damn Moose and his 7's vs my Q's..
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    It sounds like you need a break from online poker for awhile.

LOL! I just came off a 2 month self exclusion yesterday. I played for 5 hours and posted the original message. OP vs OP, rivers, donks calling off their 1500 stack with K-7 os. Yup, I believe I am ready for another hiatus already!
  • Unfortunately this happens live too.

Had KK < 33 - all in preflop for a $400 pot. Bozo hits the three on the flop.

Ed, I have been in your place too many times. Bad beats don't hurt as much if you are playing games within your bankroll.

Making an assumption here, if I am wrong, I am sorry.
  • Thanks for the tip Devon but I don't do bankroll management. I depo $100 or so and play a mixture of $5, $10, $20 sometimes $30 games. If I go broke I go broke. Just make another deposit in a week or two. Same with live, I have zero bankroll.
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip Devon but I don't do bankroll management. I depo $100 or so and play a mixture of $5, $10, $20 sometimes $30 games. If I go broke I go broke. Just make another deposit in a week or two. Same with live, I have zero bankroll.

Then you are destined to always go broke playing online poker. It doesn't matter how good you play, bad runs happen. If you only have 2, 5 or 10 buyins, eventually you will hit the downswing that makes you go busto.
    Thanks for the tip Devon but I don't do bankroll management. I depo $100 or so and play a mixture of $5, $10, $20 sometimes $30 games. If I go broke I go broke. Just make another deposit in a week or two. Same with live, I have zero bankroll.

I would say that the some of the frustration you are getting from playing online stems from going broke from the variance of playing limits your bankroll can't handle. At least from some of the bad beat posts I have seen you post here. We all get those beats but you just push through. The players you mention who are "calling off their 1500 stack with K-7 os" are what make the game so profitable. I may be wrong but I think the feeling of going broke online is definitely more negative for your game and if you want to play the stakes you do you should deposit more at a time.
  • ^^^ this exactly, I am even more of a bankroll nit online than I am live. ex, I have approx 2K online (mostly in MB) and play much lower than you. Although I could easily replenish I don't want to. Beats really don't bother me at all anymore although after a few in a row I do think WTF... :)
    Why do you feel the need to play $20. and $30. tournies online? is it so that the money means something? If so, treat it like I do. All your online money is tournament chips, when it's gone, it's gone... no rebuys.. Works for me...
    LOL! I just came off a 2 month self exclusion yesterday. I played for 5 hours and posted the original message. OP vs OP, rivers, donks calling off their 1500 stack with K-7 os. Yup, I believe I am ready for another hiatus already!

Oh christ this... this.

So frustrating trying to play poker and this crap.. bah... least I ain't playing for money right now.
    that JokerStars also bites the dust. Shit fucking site. Never seen so many OP vs OP scenarios and it rivals Full Tilt River for it's, well river.

Death to online poker and RNGs

Tell me more