Poker on my IMAC

Hey all,

I just tried to download some poker software to my mac but it wouldn't complete it. When i brought it up on textedit it was complete jib.

Are there particular settings i need to make on my browser?

Help is appreciated

-movo

Comments

• Hey all,

I just tried to download some poker software to my mac but it wouldn't complete it. When i brought it up on textedit it was complete jib.

Are there particular settings i need to make on my browser?

Help is appreciated

-movo

What poker software? What Mac O/S. Only certain sites are compatible with Mac...

http://www.pokerlistings.com/mac-poker-rooms

Get a real Windows machine.. :)
  • OSx 10.6.8 . 888 poker is the site...when i click on the download it fails and auto puts me on instant flash play.
    At worst i will use the old ladies e-machine, but was hoping to utilize this badboy.
  • Not sure how many Mac users there are here but you might try asking on 2plus2.

888 Poker / Pacific Poker Thread *** - Internet Poker - Online Poker Forum
  • Thanks for the link.
    I like to span time reading on that forum, but its like the seedy underbelly of underbellies with all the smack talk. I feel like i need a shower after spending 15 min on there.
    Smaller here = more civil (?)
  • Thanks for the link.
    I like to span time reading on that forum, but its like the seedy underbelly of underbellies with all the smack talk. I feel like i need a shower after spending 15 min on there.
    Smaller here = more civil (?)

lol, stick around.... Sometimes it gets exciting.... But we try to keep it reasonably civil...
  • late to the party.....

the 888 game is only MAC playable in their online Flash player which sucks donkey nether regions.

what you downloaded has a .exe extension on it right? that is a windows executable file which is no good for installation in MAC unless you have ruined the box with a bootcamp install to run windows.

I keep saying i'm going to buy a win-box for poker and never do.......this might change things,

Lenovo - Laptop computers - ThinkPad T420

with an SSD external via esata for databases this thing is serious. when home you can hook up 3 monitors and it is laptop so you can take it on the run with you.