Long Weekend Fun !!

If you are a regular cash game player, you have to get to Niagara this weekend !! Long weekends are the best time to play at Niagara, all the fish are out, the rec players, the touristst.

Since I don't have my passport updated, I am stuck on this side but Seneca must be juicier than ever this weekend. Thursday night was my best night playing $1-$2 ever. Left with over $1200 (started with $200) and I don't think I am a good cash player.

I will be going back every night this weekend.

Comments

• djgolfcan wrote: »
    If you are a regular cash game player, you have to get to Niagara this weekend !! Long weekends are the best time to play at Niagara, all the fish are out, the rec players, the touristst.

Since I don't have my passport updated, I am stuck on this side but Seneca must be juicier than ever this weekend. Thursday night was my best night playing $1-$2 ever. Left with over $1200 (started with $200) and I don't think I am a good cash player.

I will be going back every night this weekend.

All evidence to the contrary . . .
  • Just came back from c.Niagara and it is quite the money fest. I played way too tight to actually take advantage of the feesh but luck boxed qquads on the river over a regular that turned a straight. So apretty good session result if not a good performance.