Ban the Poster above you

Rules:
Simple. You ban whoever posted the last response to this thread, but you must legitimize by quoting something they've said or done in another post recently.

for example:

I ban Milo for making a lengthy post to hide a subtle brag, ending with

" So very very muddled . . . that guy compuease quoted was RIGHT."
http://www.pokerforum.ca/f12/1-2-nl-holdem-home-poker-game-new-york-city-new-york-nyc-25796/

GOGOGO

Comments

• I van AJ b/c he wants Milo banned.
  • I ban John because he can't spell ban.
  • I want to be banned, because I could not get the Roulette chips I wanted on Chiptalk . . . FML.
  • I ban Milo because he can't follow AJ's instructions with regards to this thread.

You said you wanted to be banned Milo. Just helping out.

It's a slow day around the ranch.
  • I ban Milo because he can't follow AJ's instructions with regards to this thread.

You said you wanted to be banned Milo. Just helping out.

It's a slow day around the ranch.
    banned for double banning someone
  • I ban Booner for inferring rules that are not specifically stated within the first post. Nowhere in AJ's instructions does it state that someone can't be appointed for banning multiple times for multiple infractions.
  • darbday wrote: »
    banned for double banning someone
    This works ;)
    I ban Booner for inferring rules that are not specifically stated within the first post. Nowhere in AJ's instructions does it state that someone can't be appointed for banning multiple times for multiple infractions.

True enough. Both bans are valid :D
  • I ban you all because.......... well just because I can! Oh and quit treading on my territory...
  • compuease wrote: »
    I ban you all because.......... well just because I can! Oh and quit treading on my territory...

Ban for over-reach. :D

and, BAZINGA . . .
  • compuease wrote: »
    I ban you all because.......... well just because I can! Oh and quit treading on my territory...

FOLLOW THE DAMN RULES OLD MAN!!!

You have to reference the reason for your request to existing posts!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    FOLLOW THE DAMN RULES OLD MAN!!!

You have to reference the reason for your request to existing posts!

I ban AJ for using all caps rage. We're Canadians sir. We don't need that here.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    I ban AJ for using all caps rage. We're Canadians sir. We don't need that here.

I ban Cerb for being an overgrown Man-boy.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I ban Cerb for being an overgrown Man-boy.

I ban Johnnie for being able to type coherently post-Jays game. Weird.