Beware - Pokerforum Deadbeat list

124»

Comments

• compuease wrote: »
    psst, anyone want some nudzz of Ace or Queenie?

As long as Bill ISN'T in them . . .
  • Well done boys, we can even derail a deadbeat thread lol
  • jontm wrote: »
    Well done boys, we can even derail a deadbeat thread lol

Seriously.... Those overpaid underused mods
  • Is this where I get people to send me money?
  • HVEEPOKER is reg'd on stars in a 1.50 27 man FYI.
  • Let's get him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Should probably post Fed's real name in OP before he tries to scam more people here or elsewhere
  • Which one?
  • Didn't go looking for the thread, but I assume Bluesky hasn't been back to offer the guys in that bap any form of update either?
  • He has not. Wolfhound had him on facebook but no updates to my knowledge.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    He has not. Wolfhound had him on facebook but no updates to my knowledge.

After a very brief search it would appear he's dropped off the face of the rest of the internet around the same time he last logged off from the forum.
  • Not wanting to complicate things here, but do we need to clarify or define some things that get you put on the deadbeat list? It's a pretty serious classification to have applied to you.

I see a few names on here that took money for baps and were never heard from again, but I also remember others who did the same and are not on the list.

We have a small number of people asking that Bill E.'s name be added, but we have another former forum member who effectively did the same thing and he's not on the list.

We also have people in this thread detailing stories that didn't occur on the forum, nor are the thieves forum members but their names are present in this thread.

Then we had Fed's story being outed on 2+2 and people on here were grumbling that he'd been perma banned here over something that didn't happen on this forum but he's on this list.

I'm just asking if we're just freestyling this list or do we require confirmation or is an anecdotal story enough or what. I realize that a thief is a thief, just for the purposes of this thread do we need a little more consistency?
  • Are you debating whether Fed should be on this list?

The list is to serve as a warning for anyone dealing with these people in the future, no?

I think if someone took money from forum members in whatever method and did not honour their obligations then they are on the list.
  • I'd say if they are there with a link to the accusation, that should be fine. If it gets refuted it can always be fixed.

Put real names in there, too.
    I want to know people I should avoid trusting and they won't always tell you their name is 'fed' . This may also help in the shaming so maybe they'll pay off. In Bill's case, I'd also put the business name so prospective players will know what they are getting into.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Are you debating whether Fed should be on this list?

The list is to serve as a warning for anyone dealing with these people in the future, no?

I think if someone took money from forum members in whatever method and did not honour their obligations then they are on the list.

No no, not debating whether or not Fed should be on the list at all. I completely agree on the purpose of the list, I'm just wondering for the sake of consistency if we need to define some terms.

Like I said, a thief is a thief that's obvious. But do we add people like Bill E. to the first post? If so, why not TORONTO ACES? Why are we adding some bad bap stories, but not others that appeared to disappear without any updates.
  • I would add aces if they were the club that didn't give the winner his seat. Also the guy who runs the club. Ron or something like that?
  • I could quote a few phrases from W.Shakespeare to describe this issue but I am not in the mood today.
  • chaimr1924 wrote: »
    I could quote a few phrases from W.Shakespeare to describe this issue but I am not in the mood today.
    That's cool. Did he really look like they show him in the pictures? Was he friendly or kind of snobby?
  • Simon Boon- Bluesky = Deadbeat
    Fed = Deadbeat
  • Jason Hanna. He has been at my game and the Cave a few times. Asked for staking on a Vegas trip took people's money. Also won a WSOP entry in a league and took that money too and didn't play.
  • Damn. Some people just need to grow up, get jobs and pay there debts.........

Right fed? (King of the deadbeats)

I know your reading this. 😉
  • Crazy that people steal in a LIVE setting. not like stealing online is any better. but its anon and your real identity can often be hidden/you wont deal with confrontation. you gottta be really stupid or ballsy to steal from people you see semi-reg at live pokers. That jason hanna guy will always be known as a scammer. i guess they do it because even LIVE there is so little consequence from theft from "staking" in poker.