OPT Presents The 2012 WSOP Equity Satellites In BOLTON

Comments

• SteveKerr wrote: »
    Last nights satellite we had 31 runners and gave away 2 seats to a $1500 2012 WSOP Event with some money for expenses.

Congrats to Bill F, and Mark M

Next WSOP Satellite is Saturday November 12, 2011, see original post for link to all the details.

Also running a couple of Fallsview Satellites to the $1k

Friday December 16, 2011 (waiting list)
    http://www.orangevillepokertour.com/events/35855352/

Friday January 6, 2012 (3 seats open)
    http://www.orangevillepokertour.com/events/36182132/

What were the stacks 3 handed? Kind of surprised they didnt chop for 3 seats.
  • That was a really well-run tournament last night Steve. Thanks for organizing it.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    What were the stacks 3 handed? Kind of surprised they didnt chop for 3 seats.

I am not sure what the chip counts were but 3rd place did get more money then what was allocated. 1st and 2nd took less money for expenses
  • crazykoby's basement is still a mess, so the next WSOP Satellite on November 12th will be at Pudge's place again in Orangeville.

Also all start times have been changed from 8pm to 7pm

See you all then
  • The Saturday November 12th Satellite has been changed to Friday November 11th at 7:30pm in Orangeville
  • Still some seats available for this Friday November 11, at 7:30pm in Orangeville

Let me know if you want to play
  • will you be running a satellite to the $2,500 event at Fallsview? what time have the satellites been finishing around?
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    will you be running a satellite to the $2,500 event at Fallsview? what time have the satellites been finishing around?

No I won't be running any $2,500 Fallsview Satellites.

The WSOP Satellites usually finish around 2am
  • Seats still available for the Satellite this Friday Nov. 11th
  • Due to Greg's basement still in need of repairs from his flood, the next WSOP Satellite on Saturday December 3rd, 2011 at 7:00pm has been moved to Orangeville at Pudge's Place.
  • I have a couple seats open for the Saturday December 3rd WSOP Satellite in Orangeville at 7pm

PM me or post here if you want in
  • still have some seats open for this Saturdays WSOP Satellite in Orangeville if you want in
  • TONIGHT! 2 seats to The 2012 WSOP will be won (with a possibility of 3 seats). Sign up now for your chance to win 1.
  • We had 23 players last night with the payouts scheduled to be
    1st $1500 WSOP Seat + $600 for expenses, 2nd $1350.

Once 3 handed it was agreed that the following will be paid out;
    1st - $1500 WSOP Seat
    2nd - $1500 WSOP Seat
    3rd - $450

Congrats to Steve Kerr and Gabriella's Guest Bob for winning WSOP Seats and crazykoby for taking 3rd place
  • Good game guys. Looks like I was bubble, damnit!! No rungood for me.

Congrats Steve and Bob. Take it down in Vegas!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Good game guys. Looks like I was bubble, damnit!! No rungood for me.

Congrats Steve and Bob. Take it down in Vegas!

+1

I feel yur pain AJ...,

Out before u in 5th vs da new guy from TO that pretty much seems to hit almost everything and anything..., dat includes cut card and jokers.

But I would mainly attribute ur bubble finish to u simply not getting dealt cards (and I mean dat literally)..., funny how u seem to not miss ur turn suffling da deck every orbit ;). Woulda been nice to see u take one of these down... maybe da next one I'm sure.

MC
  • Next WSOP Satellite is Saturday February 25, 2012 in Orangeville

Currently only 1 player on the waiting list. Let me know if you want to be added to it as you will more then likely get a seat closer to the date
  • bump to remind those forum members that currently have seats, that this event is coming up this saturday the 25th
  • what are the odds the waiting list players will get in or how does that all work steve? Do we show and if people dont we get in, are we notified? Sorry havnt been out to a game yet to know how its run but im trying!
  • what are the odds the waiting list players will get in or how does that all work steve? Do we show and if people dont we get in, are we notified? Sorry havnt been out to a game yet to know how its run but im trying!
    If you are already a meetup.com member just go to the orangevillepokertour.com link. Then you can signup, go on the waiting list etc. Steve keeps a very close eye on it...
  • already signed up and on the waiting list for several of the games, just havnt been out yet so wanted to know how its done.
  • already signed up and on the waiting list for several of the games, just havnt been out yet so wanted to know how its done.

I should be able to get you in.

When someone changes their status to not going players on wait list receive an email stating there is a spot open, and it is first come first serve. If I happen to be first and now I know you are the Alex on the wait list, I will put you in.

I am sure a spot will open up in the next couple of days for the 25th event.

See you then
  • Sounds good, you have a couple ways of letting me know now, but best would be if there is a seat can you call or text me? I will pm you my cell # if that works for you at all?
  • I MAY have to pull out of this one, damnit! Will let you know as soon as I can.
  • MCflip73 wrote: »
    pm sent

Received see you saturday
  • have a couple of seats open for tomorrow nights (Saturday February 25) WSOP Satellite in Orangeville, if anyone else here is interested in playing.

All details can be found in the first post of this thread
  • I won't know for definite until tomorrow Steve. I still want to play though, and will do my best to make it out, but if I can't, I'll text you as soon as I can.
  • Congrats to the winners

1st - $1500 Seat plus $400 - Wetts
    1st - $1500 Seat plus $400 - Calvin L
    3rd - $1300 - SteveKerr

Next WSOP Satellite is April 28 in Bolton
  • The Next WSOP Satellite that was scheduled for Saturday April 28 in Bolton has be CHANGED to

Friday April 20 in Orangeville at 7:30pm
    http://www.orangevillepokertour.com/events/23757341/