how are the games at pokerroom

how are the games at pokerroom? players? freerolls? deposit? withdrawl? :confused:

Comments

• i tried it. hated the site set up so left. too dark takes up whole screen. and no customer service
  • i find poker stars is WAY easier to use and navigate. i hear alot of "This site is rigged" talk though

thanks,
    johnny
    John@singlethreat.com
  • but maybe it's because i am just so used to pokerstars that everything else seems so foreign..................i dunno.
  • Just from my recent expierence there.....VERY SOFT

A few days ago, i deposited $180 (for a 20% dep bonus) and i ended up turning it into $335, i cashed out $300, and turned the $35 into $140 so far.....just about to play in a 10+1 mtt as i type this...didnt play one here today at because i was clearing my bonus on party :)
  • tried 2-4 limit full ring tonight......its a heck of a lot looser than the 1-2 tables there (fairley tight) but this had about 5-6 ppl seeing the flop, regardless of being raised or not, ppl calling 2-3 bets cold....
    very very loose 2-4 ring games......tight 1-2 games
  • i find poker stars is WAY easier to use and navigate. i hear alot of "This site is rigged" talk though
    :tongue:

ok. maybe only when i'm all-in against 7-2o.
  • Pigga wrote:
    Just from my recent expierence there.....VERY SOFT

A few days ago, i deposited $180 (for a 20% dep bonus) and i ended up turning it into $335, i cashed out $300, and turned the $35 into $140 so far.....just about to play in a 10+1 mtt as i type this...didnt play one here today at because i was clearing my bonus on party :)
    too kewl :D
  • That was a good question, its probabaly one of the only sites i havent tried yet for real money...although it is the first site where I first started playing online poker for free. Do they have any other good first time buy in bonuses....and does anyone know if many players play on the site?
  • Soft is the word, followed closly by VARIANCE. You can never put a player on a hand. 7-2os then next AA, played the same way. Very weird. And slow, site is the slowest i've been on.
  • i I have a good read on a lot of the players at 1-2, i usually see 4-5 of the same players and i've logged a few hrs with many of them so i got some good notes.....its not much variance at least when im playing