Flights or Packages to Vegas

I'm planning on going to Vegas soon. I know you guys go there a lot and I want to know if you guys know any sites or places that have any deals for flights or packages to Vegas for a few days. Flying out of Toronto or Buffalo.

Comments

• Check Southwest out of Buffalo.
  • Always call the hotel directly for the best rate and continuously keep looking at different hotels. It's no charge to cancel and book somewhere else.
  • I saw a package last week on the internet to Vegas for four nights in July (after WSOP) for around $550 a person on Canjet at Luxor (inclusive). Also check redtag.ca for good last minute package deals. No red eye flights either and direct from Toronto.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I saw a package last week on the internet to Vegas for four nights in July (after WSOP) for around $550 a person on Canjet at Luxor (inclusive). Also check redtag.ca for good last minute package deals. No red eye flights either and direct from Toronto.

Keep in mind that Luxor is at the extreme south end of the strip, kinda of a ways from center strip and the most action. Also you can almost always get better prices by booking room and air separately, not only that but if you book room directly you can cancel up to 48 hours ahead and rebook if you find a better last minute deal.