Limits that everyone plays?

Hi everyone, was just going to start a thread and hoping to get the limits at everyone plays at and what sites they play at.

I usually play $0.50/$1.00 right now at Party Poker, as well as some SNG's up too $100+9 at Ultimatebet. Responses please?

Comments

• Well limits ... i'm kinda all over the place.

anywhere from 0.50/1.00 upto 10/20

SNG though never gone past $25
  • I play 2/4 nolimit and when low in bankroll since not pro i go for 1/2nl.
    That gives me the rush!

Dyster
  • $5 or $10 Sng's
    .25/.50 NL & Limit Holdem (occasionally)
    .25/.50, .50/1.00 PL Omaha 8 (frequently)
    .50/1.00 7 Stud 8 (moderately)

This is pretty much the mix I play, mostly the omaha 8 or better though
  • i play $1/2 limit holdem

i also like to play the big $10 or $20 MTTs every once in a while at PStars
    ive played SNGs up to $200 - im more successful at the higer levels ive found -
    ive played 2 $200s and came 1st and 3rd
  • I have been playing .50/1.00 limit at Party. I have also been getting some tournament experience in the FPP EPT satellites. You can join a satellite for a little as 15 FPP's . Seems like a better use then a few hundred FPP's for a stress star.
    I have also played some $25 Pot Limit at Party
  • $10 & $20 SNG's
    .25/.50 NL
    .50/1.00 NL
    .05/.10 NL when I'm playing a couple extra tables to keep from boredom.
  • I've been trying limit only, with the occasional MTT tourney lately...
    I am trying to build up a real bankroll basically from playing tight and smart and bonus whoring like a mother.....so far its working out

I am currently cleaning up at 1-2 limit at pokerroom/party and built the $50 i got for free into over $700 so my vegas trip in may is almost paid for already :)
  • I'm mostly a low-limit gal:

$5 and $10 sngs at pokerstars (NLHE and Limit O8)
    .5/1 limit O8 on party (mindless and soft)
    .5/1 limit HE on party (ditto)
    .5/1 PL08 on party
    .25/.5 PLO8 on pokerstars
    .25/.5 limit HE on pokerstars (great for multi-tasking)

Amy
  • I'm a 0.5/1 and 1/2 limit HE grinder at pokerstars myself. i'm trying to build the bankroll to pay for my flight to Vegas in the summer!
  • $.50/$1 and $1/$2 limit, $.25 or $.50 NL, and SNG's up to $10. Occasionally MTT's up to $20 if I'm feeling frisky.. ;-)
    I'd like to move up in limit games, but I actually find $.50/$1 more profitable than $1/$2, so I'm not sure I'd make any more playing $2/$4.
  • Mostly I play at these levels on PartyPoker:

$50 NL (.50/1.00) (6 max)
    $50+$5 Sit N' Go's
  • I play from .50-1 to 5-10 but lately 3-6 at primapoker because I had a pretty good December. I turned 10 dollars free into just under a thousand. Mostly holdem but I will play micro limit omaha and omaha 8b when I get bored or take some bad beats.

Cheers Paul
    pkrooster on any site I am on
  • I bounce around too
    Mainly I'm a full time 5/10 full playa
    some 10/20 ( usually when drunk :o) )

sng's up to 30$
    any tourny I win buy ins to before they start--- ex.. If I wanna play a 100$ I make I make 150$ at the tables first so I stay ahead on day..

I play on Stars,UB,Party,Empire,Prima and Pokerroom