Help trackdown HVEEPOKER

Haven't been on since June 15 - owes money from hockey pool

Not a huge amount and I know some members have played with him in home games, so I don't want to call him out right away. So was wondering if someone knows him personally and maybe knows something happens in his personal life? Or if not he needs to step up and either pay up or have an explanation

Comments

• Seem to remember in the DP2 thread someone mentioned there was something going on in his life family wise so he's been understandably MIA.
  • He did pay me out for the DP2 on June 11 and indicated he was having tech difficulties with his 'equipment'. I assume he means his PC. I'm sure he'll be good for it though.

I'd consider sending him a pm and hope he has them attached to his email.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Seem to remember in the DP2 thread someone mentioned there was something going on in his life family wise so he's been understandably MIA.
    HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    It's okay. I am still here just sorting through a shit storm that blew in.
    I have to make a depo on stars so give me until tomorrow please.
    I will then ship to whoever .
    Hellmuth and whoever has Kevorkian.
    Sorry folks .

Again, just would have been nice even if he pops up for a minute to say something has been keeping his hands tied and he can't send yet.

Coincidence that his last time logging in was June 15, and that was also the date of game 7?
    He did pay me out for the DP2 on June 11 and indicated he was having tech difficulties with his 'equipment'. I assume he means his PC. I'm sure he'll be good for it though.

I'd consider sending him a pm and hope he has them attached to his email.

What makes you say that? PM sent obv

And found the post you're referring to

Sorry guys. been hectic around here for the last little while and I have been having some tech difficulties with my equipment. I will be shipping on stars in the next 10 minutes.
  • I'll props him

i offered to buy his dead pool spot, and he came back on with responsibility, so much props.

He may be tied up, but he seems reliable.

Mark
  • Wes, what mark said was what I was referring to. When he eventually realized that he'd owed $, he fired it off right away. Maybe not exactly reliable, but not dishonest.
  • Cool - like I said I'm not calling him out (although it may seem like I am since I'm personally involved), but just wanted to stay on top of things and followup with things like money owed. Don't want this to become a habit and start a trend

Thanks guys
  • He posted the night of game 7 and then disappeared when he was supposed to pay out the next day. I think you can start calling him out.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Entry Fees can be shipped on Stars and will be paid out on same The morning after Final Game. Ship to HVEEPOKER
    I have to make a depo on stars so give me until tomorrow please.

How in the name of Merlins pants does he not have money in his account?! Wasn't the Hockey Pool $160? wtf!

I think he blew all his BR, forgot about the HP, can't deposit for some reason and has ditched us.

I say it's time for burning torches and pitchforks people!
  • ^^^ WOW!!!!

Another fed
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    ^^^ WOW!!!!

Another fed

In honour of Peter Falks death, I'll play the role of Columbo.
  • Are you buttering both sides of that roll?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Are you buttering both sides of that roll?

Haha. My typos are so great.

Hobbes I think you mean 'Another Cole' :D
  • Just noticed HVEE's user profile indicates "Last activity" as yesterday at 2:50PM. Not sure if that means he did something on here or someone messaged him or what.
  • FWIW, don't "vouch" for someone unless you're willing to step in and pay for what he/she owes if he/she doesn't pay up. Just my 2 cents
  • westside8 wrote: »
    FWIW, don't "vouch" for someone unless you're willing to step in and pay for what he/she owes if he/she doesn't pay up. Just my 2 cents

Who's vouching?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Who's vouching?
    DrTyore wrote: »
    I'll props him

i offered to buy his dead pool spot, and he came back on with responsibility, so much props.

He may be tied up, but he seems reliable.

Mark

That sounds like a vouch to me
  • westside8 wrote: »
    That sounds like a vouch to me

Luckily for me, you know I'm perpetually broke!

Also, I thought I was the villain in the HVEE / Prophet / DrTyore triangle?

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »

Mark

Don't expect you to pay up for HVEE - but just saying more of a future reference if someone is willing to step in a "vouch" for someone, they should be aware of the consequences. Just like the parents the give kids access to their own credit cards.
  • This will be forever known as the HVEE Scandal.

Well, we have to call it something.
  • Just sent this to Ron on FB. I don't expect a reply, but maybe he'll come through.

Hey Ron,

It's JohnnieH from CPF. How are you?

We've played a lot of poker together, you've been to my house so I consider you a friend. So don't take this the wrong way.

You KNOW you owe a few people money from various pools on CPF, most of all being the Playoff pool. That is not a small amount of money either.

I know you claimed to being going through some tough times right now, and I sympathize, but you are killing your reputation with your absence on the Forum and avoidance of your debts.

Everyone was willing to give you time to sort out your troubles, and offer help if you needed it. However, your neglect has turned everyone's opinion of you and if you don't do the right thing and come clean, it may be to late.

JohnnieH
  • DrTyore wrote: »

Mark

You may play the heel, Mark, but we all know a "face" when we see one . . .

And the message looks good, Johnnie . . . wall post or PM? lulz
  • Milo wrote: »
    You may play the heel, Mark, but we all know a "face" when we see one . . .

And the message looks good, Johnnie . . . wall post or PM? lulz

PM. We're not FB friends.
  • I notice HVEE was playing on Stars all day today. With his skillz, the money should be in the mail shortly.
  • Why doesn't someone "chat" with him on Stars, while he's playing ?
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Why doesn't someone "chat" with him on Stars, while he's playing ?

I tried, no response..
  • I feel horrible for Moose, Wes and the others that have lost money to him. I didn't peg him for a thief. An idiot, sure. But thief? Didn't see that one coming!

Since he has logged in to CPF a few times and not made any effort to explain why he is not honouring his debts, I move he be perma-banned.
  • Whats his name on p*?
  • payperview wrote: »
    Whats his name on p*?

hveepoker
  • payperview wrote: »
    whats his name on p*?

hveepoker
  • How come I typed all capital letters for his Stars name and got all small letters?