Congratulations Kirk "PUDGE" Caldwell on Winning WSOP Event 32!!!

Ching Hill member Kirk "PUDGE" Caldwell has just done Ching Hill and the town of Orangeville very well.

He has just won Event 32 $1500 No Limit Holdem of the 2011 WSOP!!! Kirk battled through 2827 other participants to claim his first ever bracelet...but I doubt it will be his last. Kirk's winning is in the neighbourhood of $670K US!!

Kirk entered the tournament by participating in a WSOP Satellite hosted by CrazyKoby late last year. The structure of the satellite mimiced that of the event he played in Vegas the past couple of days and all players who played the satellite he won get a piece of his earnings.

Kirk has not only played at Ching Hill several times, but has represented Ching Hill at numerous Royal Cup events, not to mention he is a regular player in the Orangeville Poker Tour hosted by SteveKerr.

Great job Pudge!!! Well earned and well played!! Can't wait to see the bracelet!!!

Comments

• Gratz Pudge

and to those in the satty....Nice scores for all
  • Nice job. 15% equity for the other 9 players so your $150 investment is worth approx. $7k US each. Me think these satellites will have a better turnout in the future :)

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f9/game-2-2011-wsop-satellite-1500-1000-event-bolton-23140/

How much of the $180k withholding can he get back? That's a lot of loose change.
  • Well done!
  • WOW, well done. Watching live last night, you played very strong!
  • Very, very nice Kirk. Watched as late as I could well into 4 handed... Wake up to this good news...
  • watched it till wee hours of the morning...,

Congratz, u deserve to win it all. Great job indeed!

MC
  • Almost a Millionaire !! lol
    Guess he is staying for the Main Event then.. Congrats

Looks like canadians are taking over down there, 4 out of 10 cashed.Not Bad!!

2011 42nd Annual World Series of Poker
    Event #32: No-Limit Hold'em
  • Congrats, I was following the tweets cause I had a BAP of SteveKerr.

It's awesome that you won it. Enjoy the experience. You got a bracelet, dude. That's awesome! Haha

Well done.
  • You're my boy Blue!

Has to be one of the most exciting things in my life that i have ever seen. I only regret that i had to leave to catch my flight home when they were still 4 handed.