iphone 3 texting question

I just got the 3G yesterday. I want to text about 20 people in my contacts list all at once within the same message. Is there a way to shorten the process by adding multiple names at once or do I have to go through them all and add them one by one?

If that's the case, then here's another. I tried that and then ran out of room. The + symbol to add more names disappeared below message box and therefore i could not add anymore names.

Help!

Comments

• Muddguts wrote: »
    I just got the 3G yesterday. I want to text about 20 people in my contacts list all at once within the same message. Is there a way to shorten the process by adding multiple names at once or do I have to go through them all and add them one by one?

If that's the case, then here's another. I tried that and then ran out of room. The + symbol to add more names disappeared below message box and therefore i could not add anymore names.

Help!

Sorry, haven't needed to do mass texting before...can't see a way to either. Don't think the + goes away, just goes below the keyboard, and I can't pull the keyboard down to get to it.
  • Have you tried creating a group in your contacts?
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Don't think the + goes away, just goes below the keyboard, and I can't pull the keyboard down to get to it.

yes, that's what I meant, PITA.
    Hobbes: I'll try grouping if possible