Moose - Cash games for Jul/Aug.

2»

Comments

• Knob Hill Farms is long gone. It's now a Home Depot and soon to be Canadian Tire.
  • I still don't want to sleep in the Canadian Tire parking lot. As the old saying goes, "Man who run ahead of car get tired. Man who run behind car get exhausted."
  • One spot open for this Thursday.
  • Hey Moose, are you still considering running a monthly or bi-weekly tournmament night in the fall ? Need some live tournament poker to look forward to.

Steve
  • "If" seats open game time moose 7pm, and I dont go to seneca, I will call you at the house and show up?....Anyone is more than welcome to take it, if Im at seneca who knows if Im coming lol
  • Yes will attempt a bi-weekly tourney on my 'off-cash' nights.

There is one seat open for Thurs. You can have it getem. Confirm please.
  • One seat remains open for tomorrow.
  • moose wrote: »
    One seat remains open for tomorrow.
    compuease wrote: »
    Sick days ftw...

I'm in if the spot is still open!
  • Johnnie IN!
  • put me on list for Thursday Aug. 11
  • Just to confirm, August 11 starts at 9pm?
  • Yep 9pm.
  • Moose... how does it work if i'm first in line on the waiting list ... do i send you my cell or if no one cancels by say 8:30 then i'm out for sure?
  • Everyone is pretty much confirmed except I haven't heard from Aiki65. I can call you at 9:15 if he doesn't show and you want to come still.
  • One seat open for Thurs.
  • i think that extra money was mine, i wound up ~15 short of what i should have. i guess i tossed in 20 too much at the start of the night?

edit: i was only 9 short. have no idea
  • Thanks for hosting moose.

Always nice when you can cashout up 2BI in a fixed limit game. :)

Can you say #rungood? :D
  • Anyone know of any games tonight? ???