Stanley Cup Final Game

Start of 3rd Period. Boston leads 3-0. If this sticks, I don't know how we all will be able to endure 12 months of bragging rights by AJ. We might have to pay for his WSOP entry next year just to get him to be humble. Even without a satellite.

Comments

• BRUINS WIN THE CUP THE BRUINS WIN THE CUP THE BRUINS WIN THE CUP

Well, actually...Tim Thomas Wins the Cup!!!
  • asxn557 wrote: »
    Start of 3rd Period. Boston leads 3-0. If this sticks, I don't know how we all will be able to endure 12 months of bragging rights by AJ. We might have to pay for his WSOP entry next year just to get him to be humble. Even without a satellite.

12 months ?? The last time they won the cup was 39 years ago. This is going to keep him going for a lot longer than 12 months.
  • Y'all only have to suffer with my bragging for today...after today, EVERYONE will know who's the BEST!!!! Trust me! :D

As a life long Bruins Fan, today IS a very good today!! Long time coming, and WAY overdue, but it certainly is a great feeling knowing your team since childhood can still make it count!

BRUINS FOREVER BABY!!

Bruins2011.jpg
  • I gotta give it to Boston. They stepped up big time against a skillful team. Am I happy that Kaberle got to raise the cup, your damn skippy! Am I looking forward to playing at AJ's and never hearing the end of it, hellz no! :P Go Leafs Go!? lol
  • On the plus side, I am no longer that anxious for the Ching Hill hiatus to end . . . enjoy your team's success, AJ . . . it took long enough.