1-2 PLO Cambridge June 5th 2pm Start

NOTE: LOOKING LIKE ITS GOING TO BE AN NLHE GAME TO START! HOPE THATS OK!

Just throwing it out there if we can get enough players..
Just to clairfy, this game is RAKE FREE, i just ask for $5 per player as a hosting fee which allowed me to provide new cards for the game and snacks.

if 1-2 is a little high im willing to go to .50-1.00 if players agree

for the 1-2 max buy-in is 300, for the .50-1.00 it will be 150

So if anyone here is interested in a little PLO sunday afternoon feel free to PM me or sign up below

So players are aware, im willing to play until midnight or shortly there after so if you cant make the 2pm start for any particular reason im confident seats will open throughout the night so feel free to sign up as a late comer and the time of your likely arrival

SEATS: (Game(s) Willing to play)
1.Matt (PLO,NLHE)
2.Pete (NLHE)
3.Kal (NLHE)
4.Richard (PLO,NLHE)
5.Rick (NLHE)
6.Wes (NLHE)
7.Jeremy (NLHE)
8.Patrick (PLO,NLHE)

Late Arrivals/Waiting List
1. Cookie (after 8pm) (PLO,NLHE)
2. Ana (after 630pm) (NLHE)
3. Justin (after 7pm) (PLO, NLHE)
4. Mike A (after 6pm) (NLHE)

Comments

• Want to make it clear, if theres not enough interest for the PLO, I will still try to get a NL holdem game going at similar stakes.
  • sick! would love to make it out for that but it's a little far too travel; pot limit omaha is a very fun game to play
  • bad news to the PLO players... getting alot of interest in strictly NLHE and id rather play any game then none at all, however anyone who is interest feel free to let me know and well try to arrange one in the future for sure!
  • Game is looking good for no limit at 2 tomorrow!! With players filling seats throughout the night. If still anyone is interested feel free to pm me tonight and ill be sure to respond once i get home later prior to tomorrows game!

See you there!
  • I anticipate 1 or 2 of the listed names as no shows so if your eager and looking seats are still available and i have no problem giving up my seat and dealing then jumping in if someone busts out.

JUST TO BE CLEAR ITS RAKE FREE! CANT BEAT FREE!
  • GAMES STILL GOING 3 SEATS OPEN anyone in the kw-cambridge area jonesing to play