Psst...Don't Tell Shar...But...

Today is Shar's Birthday!!!

Shar has been doing a great job on the forum planning, organizing, and recording all the forum tourneys on P*'s. She's been a huge participator on the forum and everyone enjoys her sense of humour and her enthusiasm.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSAY!!!

Comments

• Happy Bday super organizer lady!

ps thanks for the wall of fame idea. I should take another picture soon, it's filling up with a lot of famous people. :)
  • Happy Birthday!
  • Happy 29th..... oh and is today the 2nd or the 3rd? :)
  • Happy Birthday Shar. I hope we can breakfast again real soon.
  • Happy Happy Birthday! :)

Come visit again soon.
  • happy birthday
  • and many more!

Milton Slim
  • happy birthday!
  • happy bday shar!
  • Dont know who this is. Used to know someone with this name tho.
  • A very happy birthday to you, young lady. And many happy returns of the day . . .
  • Happy Birthday Shar! You don't look a day over 21!
  • Happy B day Miss missing in action!:)
  • Happpyy bbbbdaaayyy!!!!!!
  • Happy Birthday old lady!
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Happy B day Miss missing in action!:)

Shar is no doubt CRUSHING it live, while drinking her seat-mates under the table . . .
  • Thanks so much for the warm fuzzies everyone!!

After a long day of work with friends, this young lady was indeed crushing it live....what more could I ask for being at a live game until 4am on my birthday....even getting a Royal flush after having the 2-6 straight flush only one hand earlier(while playing Anaconda during the cash game).

Had an uber fun day and thanks again everyone....really all that was missing was a bunch of Canadian degens who shall all remain "nameless" ;)...I will get to play with you all again soon!!

@}->--

~Shar